Ethan pants heavily as he runs laps around the field. Aiden laughs at him from the stands. Ethan rolls with his eyes and stops running. Sweat dripping down his shirt. "God" he moans and slowly moves towards the stands.

Aiden smiles at him. Even from this distance, Ethan could see his pupils expand.

Ethan smiles and sits down next to Aiden. He breathes heavily. "I'm dying" he whines. Aiden grins. "Good for you" he says.

Ethan rolls with his eyes. "By the way, I was watching that thai drama 'Between us.' And after that I found; Until we meet again. IT'S THE SAME CAST. but like, Win acts more human in the second one"  he says. Aiden looks at him. Mouth slightly agape. "You talk too much." he mumbles. 

Ethan grins. "You wouldn't know what I mean anyways. You only want to watch music videos from twice" he says. Aiden scoffs. "Its better. And that's a fact" he says. Ethan sighs. "You don't know much, do you? Music is temporary. When you watch a series or a drama, or whatever, it stays with you" he says.

Aiden groans. "Just like you did" he says. Ethan gasps. "Ah! Rude!?" He exclaims. Aiden chuckles. "Joking," he says. Ethan rolls with his eyes. "Yeah, joking. Just like your mother had said when your father came inside of he-" he begins but Aiden kicks him off the stands.

He rolls down a few stairs. "MY FUCKING BACK. GO TO HELL. ROT THERE, YOU STINKING BITCH" ethan screams. Aiden scoffs. "Was i right?" Ethan asks and smirks. Aiden rolls with his eyes. "I regret talking to you" he says.

Ethan scoffs. "Like your parents regret having you" he says. "Stop talking about my parents" Aiden whines. "When you have them" ethan says. Aiden sighs. "I have them. They're just looking up at you right now" he says.

Ethan frowns and looks down. "What?" Aiden chuckles. "Nevermind" he says and smiles. Ethan scoffs. "You are so painfully unfunny" he moans. Aiden sighs. "I don't have the motivation to be funny" he whines.

Ethan shrugs. "I need entertainment." He says and crosses his arms. Aiden chuckles. "Then listen to twice for an hour." He says. Ethan groans. "That's not entertaining, that's torture." He says. Aiden rolls with his eyes.

"What do you think of grace?" Ethan asks. Aiden grins. "What reaction are you wishing to hear?" He asks. Ethan smirks. "Hmmm, you want me to say I love her so so so much and I would totally date her?" He says jokingly. Ethan's smile drops slowly.

"You do?" He asks. Surprise and a slight hint of curiosity stretched across his face. Aiden scoffs. "Ofcourse not" he says. Ethan exhales. Aiden grins. "Why?" He asks. Ethan scoffs. "Nothing"

Aiden rolls with his eyes. "Whatever you say." Ethan smiles. "Let's buy coke'' he says. Aiden gets up and nods. "Yes my lord" he says jokingly. Ethan grins and walks down the stands this time.

Aiden frowns. "Where the fuck did you throw your bike?" He asks. Ethan grins mischievously. "Hmm I think a mile ahead" he says. Aiden's jaw slowly drops. Ethan laughs and puts his finger under Aiden's chin and softly pushes it up.
(He closes his mouth)
Yk?

Aiden rolls with his eyes. "Why?" Ethan looks up. "I got sick of it. You know? Throw the old thing away and problem solved" he says and smiles at Aiden. Aiden scoffs.

"Where did you throw it?" Ethan gasps. "It threw me first!!" He yells. Aiden sighs. "Alright then. It was not a particularly pretty bike so I think it's still there" he says. Ethan rolls with his eyes. "That's just insulting" he says.

Aiden chuckles. "Do you still want coke or not?"he asks. Ethan nods quickly. "I made the demand. Ofcourse I want coke still" he says. "Alright, just sit behind me on my bike, I should be able to cycle with your weigth" aiden says.

Ethan slaps a hand to his chest. "are you calling me fat, Aiden?" He exclaims. Aiden sighs. "No," he says and pushes ethan towards his bike. "Just get on" he says. Ethan grins and hops on. "Okay sir" he says. Aiden scoffs and steps onto his bike.

"Hold my bag for me will you?" He asks and hands his bag over to ethan. "By the way, dont drop it" he snaps. Ethan chuckles. "Okay dad" he says and puts the bag on his back. Aiden smiles. "Good." He says and turns back to face his steering wheel.

"I think I should warn you, I'm gonna cycle fast. You're not used to that so I thought I should warn you, okay?" He asks. Ethan groans and nods. "Yes I understand" he says.

Aiden smirks. "Okay, hold onto me when you feel like falling" he says. Ethan scoffs. "Only when we pass a cliff" he mumbles. Aiden chuckles and pushes his legs forward.

Off they go.