Ethan sighs dissapointedly as he throws the empty packet of seaweed in the trash can.

Aiden grins. "Were you gonna eat that forever?" He asks. Ethan nods. "Would be nice, yeah" he says and grabs another packet. "Hold on," Aiden says and looks at Ethan.

"When did you even get those?" He asks. Ethan grins mischievously. "Out of my ass" Aiden rolls with his eyes.

"That's an... interesting place to store them" he says. Ethan nods. "Its because I'm interesting," he says and scoffs,"duh."

Aiden chuckles. "Says who?" Ethan rolls with his eyes. "The god of beauty" he says. "Cliche" Aiden mumbles. Ethan smirks. "Let's kick some ass now" he says and gets up. Aiden frowns. "Who's ass?" He asks.

Ethan scoffs. "The window-breaker's ass ofcourse!" He says and pulls Aiden off the chair. "Let's go now. Be quiet and don't make a sound" he snaps. Aiden grins. "That's the same" he says.

Ethan rolls with his eyes. "You're with Ethan now, got it? Logic is destroyed." He whispers and pulls Aiden behind him. "I'll go in front" he whispers. Aiden nods and smirks.

"You're protecting me now?" He asks and raises an eyebrow. Ethan quickly shakes his head and opens the door. Aiden grins and follows ethan into the pitch black hallway.

Ethan groans. "I don't have a flashlight on me" he moans. "You have your damn phone on you" Aiden snaps. Ethan chuckles awkwardly. "I was just testing you" he says and pulls out his phone.

He switches flashlight on and points into the hallway. There's movement down the stairs. Ethan shivers. "I should've brought my seaweed" he whispers. Aiden scoffs.

Ethan slowly walks down the stairs. "INTRUDER!" he screams.
There's yelling in shock downstairs and a plant falls off a shelf.

Aiden quickly walks downstairs. Ethan had jumped his own brother.

Aiden chuckles. "Dipshit" he says. Ethan quickly turns away from his brother and stands behind Aiden. "I wasn't even here" he whispers and pulls Aiden with him back upstairs.

Aiden grins. "You moron" he says. Ethan nods. "I know I know" he whines and hurriedly closes the door.

They hear someone screaming;'ETHAN. GET YOUR ASS BACK.'

Ethan groans and falls down onto his bed. "This bitch" he mumbles and turns to Aiden. "Sit down with me" he says and pulls Aiden down onto the bed with him.

"So, let's have juicy talk now, okay?" Ethan says and smirks. Aiden scoffs. "Sure" he says. Ethan giggles. "That's so girlish of you" he says. Aiden rolls with his eyes. "Says the girl" he mumbles.

Ethan frowns. "I have a dick, hello?" Aiden smiles. "I know, I know" He says. Ethan Grins. "Would you like proof?" He asks and smirks.

"Sure! Wait- what?" Aiden exclaims and quickly turns his head away. Ethan smirks. "Tut, tut, tut. Naughty boy" he says. Aiden scoffs.

Ethan chuckles. "Tell me, Aiden, do you like someone?" He asks, holding out a pen as if it were a microphone.
Aiden looks at Ethan. "Excuse me?" He says.

Ethan rolls with his eyes. "Come on, it's not that hard" he says. "Uh.. I guess I like Grace?" Aiden says slowly.
(Dw. Aiden doesn't mean it as in a crush. Ethan on the other hand..)

"You what?!" Ethan exclaims. Aiden looks at him. "What?" He asks.
Ethan chuckles lightly. You could clearly see his expression, as if he were hit in the stomach. (Or in the balls. Really depends)

Ethan looks away. "Uhm.. wow, uh.." he mutters.
Aiden raises an eyebrow. "What's wrong?" He asks.
"Nothing, really" Ethan says and smiles lightly.
(OOF rejection)

....

(just kidding don't come for my family)

Aiden tries to figure out what's bothering Ethan. "Who do you like?" He asks. Ethan looks at him. "I.. uhm" he stutters.
(Cringe)

"I like you, idiot." Ethan snaps. Aiden smiles. "That's good, I like you too" he says and pats Ethan's head. Ethan groans and falls off his bed. Aiden scoffs. "Why do you keep doing that?" He asks.

Ethan rolls with his eyes. "I just like to fall on my ass" he says and gets up.
Aiden chuckles. "That's weird" he says and pulls Ethan down on the bed again.

"Hey," he says and looks ethan straight in the eyes. Ethan raises an eyebrow. "Huh? What?" He asks. "I don't have a crush on grace"

Ethan smiles. "I know.." he says. Aiden scoffs. "You looked pretty attacked when I said that, do you like grace that way?" He asks.

Ethan mumbles something. Aiden raises an eyebrow. "I didn't catch that" he says. Ethan looks at him. "Uh, yeah." He says, but he didn't mean it.

Aiden's smile drops very slowly. "Are you for real?" He asks. Ethan nods.

"Its real.."

Aiden sighs.

Ethan rubs his eyes.

"Real bullshit!" He says.
Aiden chuckles. "You little bitch!" he says.
Ethan smiles at him.

"Let's just pick out a series now, okay?" Ethan asks, his jaw hurting from smiling this much.
Aiden nods. "Sure"