Chapter 9 - The First

“When, when did I…?”

After she stuttered in response, Jiwoo closed her lips. It was from the moment she touched his ear that Lanceil was behaving strangely.

He panicked and asked what an adult woman was doing. And there were very few actions that would have resulted in such a reaction.

‘Is that what you meant?’

He was rebuking her for not even letting him know her name, and it was something that’s said only when they’re seducing or being seduced. Because you can’t kiss someone you don’t even know the name of.

Jiwoo raised her hands and waved it.

“Ah, I… I…”

She didn’t mean it that way. She just touched him to heal the severed ear.

When Jiwoo hesitated, Lanceil suddenly got depressed.

“By any chance… Do you not like me?”

The corners of Lanceil’s eyes went down, and when the thick eyelashes lowered down too, a deep shade was created.

“Unlike your tribe… I look very different. Especially in my group, I’m especially ugly and I don’t have a good scent…”

“No!”

It was ridiculous to say he smelled bad. Because he smelled the best among men Jiwoo had ever met. It could be that the good scent was characteristic of their tribe. It could be true that his scent was, as he said, was bad among them.

But even so, it was good for Jiwoo. Even his saliva was as sweet as honey.

And it was even more difficult to accept that he was ugly. She thought this was odd.

But it was because of his strangely colored hair and eyes that are hard to see in humans, and Lanceil was objectively handsome from the first time she saw him.

Jiwoo said hurriedly because Lanceil was not just depressed, but rather digging into the ground.

“…I like you.”

“Really?”

Lanceil looked noticeably relieved.

“Thank you for the empty words.”

“They’re not empty words, you’re really handsome.”

“Really?”

“You smell good, and you taste sweet… hng…!”

And Lanceil happily kissed Jiwoo again.

His soft tongue tapped against her lips, and eventually went inside and intertwined with her tongue. Sweet saliva wetted her mouth. Jiwoo held up both her hands and stiffened.

It was then that she realized that what she had said was seriously misleading. She said he smelled good, but he took it as saying that she liked the kiss.

“Haa.”

“Ung…”

Their lips parted for a moment, then met again. Even with that brief opportunity, Jiwoo couldn’t push him away.

She missed the opportunity to correct the misunderstanding, and this situation and touch were shockingly anew.

To be honest, Lanceil wasn’t very good at kissing.

Since Jiwoo had dated the crown prince for five years, who was skilled in this kind of physical affairs, she could feel that way.

Any time she slept with the crown prince was quite rough. Aleph, who had as much physical strength as his physique, was like a man who had been on the battlefield when his emotions were heightened, his movements became intense.