Chapter 39

“Keugh!”

“Hu, aah…!”

Enci hugged Jiwoo by the waist. And as if he couldn’t stand it, he raised his back once.

“Aahh!”

Jiwoo tilted her head and hugged his shoulder. In an instant, she was thrusted into deeply, twice, and a piercing pleasure ran through her whole body.

Then Enciertes grabbed her by the waist and tried to repeat the act of raising his pillar again.

“Hu-uhk! Wait! Ah!”

“Hu, haa… kuhk…”

His voice, which had come out in a sensitive manner, was low and muddy with excitement.

As Enci put his arms around Jiwoo’s waist, her posture collapsed a little more. Jiwoo was in a prone position on top of him that was completely lying down and erasing. She only changed his posture, but her pierced lower body felt more sensitive.

“Nngh.”

Instead of pushing him away, Jiwoo just hugged him tighter. It was difficult to align their flesh because the height difference was too great to hug him by the nape of his neck.

Instead, she rubbed her face against his chest. She felt his heart beating fast like a small animal.

“Haa, sh*t. Huu…”

The insertion deepened as Enci held her hip and raised himself a little. She felt that his body was harder and bigger than she thought when she hugged him.

His chest, forearms, and thighs were all more than enough to completely wrap Jiwoo in his arms.

“Uung. Ah. Hu-uhk.”

She only thought he was a very nervous and meticulous man. But when she put their body together, he was a huge man who could completely restrain her body.

“Does it hurt? Hm?”

Hugging her around the waist and stuffing his huge pillar inside Jiwoo, he kissed her face all over with warm, fragrant lips.

It was only after he licked her eyes with his tongue that she realized she was crying. She burst into tears at the sudden pleasure.

“Why are you crying? Does it hurt?”

“No, phy, physiological, aht… ah, ahng…!”

She wasn’t accepting him like when she was under a man, but even though she was on top of him, she couldn’t move due to the different sensation.

As he hugged her with a little more force, their chests met. Because of the position, she could feel him embedded more deeply.

Enci grabbed Jiwoo’s waist and dropped it, then pushed her down again while lifting himself up.

“Huht! Ung!”

Slap! Slap!

There was no warning that it would get rough. He didn’t even start slowly. Enciertes hugged Jiwoo’s waist and back completely, and immediately began to lift his waist without a break.

“Hu, uhng! Ah, good. Ah…!”

The word good reflexively came out. It was that good.

However, she was worried that her body would be completely buried by the person named Enciertes. He hugged her tightly and only moved his waist to put it inside her. She seemed completely trapped to just give herself to him.

“Huhng, ah, aht, ah, uhng…! Too deep, ah!”

Besides, it was too deep. The length didn’t just feel long. Every time he lifted his waist, it felt like it was breaking into her body as well. Every time it was pushed deep inside, even the entrance of her womb would be reached.