Chapter 32

“Ung, ah, aahh! Stop!”

“Whooo…”

Although her inner walls had loosened up a lot after accepting his seed, it was still tight.

Feeling scared, Jiwoo inadvertently crawled on the bed. Her joints seemed to be falling off a little, but Callan lifted Jiwoo’s waist and held her close to him.

Thrust!

His flesh, which had slipped out a little as he pulled, was inserted yet again.

“Uhn!”

“Keugh…”

Callan was on the verge of losing his mind and was about to plow straight into her, but he gritted his teeth and endured it. He barely regained his composure and asked in a friendly voice.

“Why are you running away?”

“Ah, huhk… It’s, it’s a little hard…”

She could move by lifting her back a little. Even so, the curved manhood was still halfway in.

“Then… Shall we take it slow?”

Callan didn’t stop pushing himself inside even as he spoke so slowly. Like his relaxed tone, he entered ever so slowly, but the pleasure was not soft just because it wasn’t done roughly.

Even though his genitals were barely as deep as a fingernail, her inner walls were scratched, and each time it was repeated, Jiwoo sighed and her shoulders shook. For some reason, they only changed their posture, but the insertion seemed to go on endlessly.

“Ah, aahh…!”

“You don’t like this?”

“Ah, go, good. So good! Ah, haah!”

Callan lowered his body. As Jiwoo crawled forward, she was clutching the bed sheet, and he put his big hand on it.

His hands were as proportionally big as his large physique, and Jiwoo’s small hands were completely covered. On the back of his hand, which she looked at with cloudy eyes, there were red veins sprouting. The fact that he was suppressing himself was revealed on the back of his hand.

And when he lowered his posture like that, she felt his big size better. It was as if she had been captured and bound by some kind of monster.

Because of his posture, her hips were bent even more. The angle of insertion deepened, and even if it was only inside, he pressed hard on the place where she especially felt it.

She would have trashed around if her body was free, but it seemed that she was completely restrained like a doll and was meant only to receive him.

Callan came to her ear lobe in that state. A whistling sound echoed in her ears. It felt as if the warm moisture had entered her ears as well.

“Hu-uuhkk!”

It was only after he bit her ear that she realized it. Callan was completely determined and aroused.

It’s a short moment, but it made her think. Even if this is wrong, she was already thinking for a while now that this was not wrong.

“Seo Jiwoo.”

The quick-witted Callan quickly caught what Jiwoo was hesitating about. Having pushed this far, he had no intention of retreating or giving Jiwoo any room to hesitate.

Thrust! Thrust!

As Callan violently pulled out and thrust himself in twice, Jiwoo tilted her head back and opened her mouth.