Chapter 82 - A Formal Marriage Proposal

At first, Jiwoo also tried to count. However, it seemed that her brain had melted from the continuous org*sms that came one after another. There was no way she could be in her right mind after that.

The big, thick pillar pushed inside like it was going to pierce her. She wanted to embrace someone, but she couldn’t because of the position.

Jiwoo leaned against another man, as he grabbed the chest that was dripping with milk.

“Haa, huahngg…”

“Huu, Seo Jiwoo.”

The man holding her from behind gasped for air and nibbled on the back of her neck.

The man who occupied her breast couldn’t suck and chew her nipple, but rather the pleasure was more pleasant. Every time his back moved, the sound of flesh colliding at their junction resounded.

Squelch, squelch. It was a very lewd and filthy sound.

Unable to bear it, Jiwoo grabbed whatever she could get her hands on and stabbed her nails into it. There was not a single scratch on the elastic muscles, and the attempt only aroused the men more.

“Seo Jiwoo, is it good?”

“If you say it’s good… I’ll be really happy.”

“Uh, uhng!”

The breathtaking pleasure seemed to shake her body again.

When the man who had been thrusting into her inner wall couldn’t stand it and spewed out his come and let out a muddy moan, Jiwoo struggled with the feeling that all the seeds pouring into her body turned into pleasure.

“Aah, so good!”

The pleasure that filled her up to the tip of her chin went up and up, making her feel like she was going to float. Jiwoo lost her mind and only repeated the same words like a parrot.

“Good, so gooood…!”

The wall that had been firmly built somewhere was torn down.

ATEOTHG_Chapter-82

* * *

For several days, Jiwoo was rolling around on the grass. She felt like she had turned into a beast, but she did not care.

Whenever she felt hungry, she ate the sweet fruits that they grew, and whenever she woke up after dozing off, she got up and accepted the men who rushed into her.

They just loved spraying their seed all over her. Covered in sticky, moist bodily fluids, Jiwoo knew for the first time that her body could become so lascivious.

They did not stay in one place.

It was not empty words when they said that they would go to a hot spring for the first night. Jiwoo puts her body into the hands that were carefully washing her with warm water, and then as her body gets warmer they do it again in that state.

The bodily fluid spread in the warm water, and the thick scent of their s*men rose along with the hot steam. The men never let go of her for a moment, but she felt like she was surrounded by them even when she was sitting alone.

She got used to having two pillars going inside her. On the contrary, now, she felt empty if only one would come in. She liked the feeling of being sandwiched between two men, losing her freedom while moaning in pleasure.

Jiwoo could even feel at ease while accepting a man’s pillar. She thought it would be painful and uncomfortable, but as she went through it, it wasn’t. Since she was blindfolded and entrusted everything to the men, she even felt a sense of security.