Chapter 24

Just by suckling her breasts, the already wet valley was easily opened. Surprisingly, there was no pain. Just a hot and heavy feeling of pleasure slowly scratching along her inner walls.

It was fine when only the tip came in, but as the shaft further entered inside, the thick pillar opening her to the fullest, she had to clench her teeth.

“Huuughh… Aaaahhhh!”

She couldn’t believe it was really coming in, so much so that tears came to her eyes.

Whether it was because his shape that was so unique got imprinted in her head, or whether it was really that way, she could feel his shape that entered her without having to tighten her walls.

However, the anxiety in her heart was surprisingly accompanied by a pleasure comparable to that. She trembled at the pleasure with just the insertion.

“Ah…!”

Unlike Lanceil’s, which was large enough to make her stomach bulge, Helkainis’ filled her body with a different feeling.

“Kuh, haaa…”

As he entered, the whole part went completely in.

“Huu, uhh, huugh..”

Jiwoo took a deep breath.

It was as if the shape of her insides had changed to the shape of Helkainis’ genitals. As her limbs were restrained and helplessly receiving him, the sensations on her whole body were focused at that singular point.

She only thought it was heavy, but Jiwoo was also swallowing the thick pillar while tightening her walls without realizing it.

“Haa, huu… Haaa…”

The man’s particularly low-pitched moan was very lewd. At last he completely entered Jiwoo, and he moaned with satisfaction.

Surprisingly, Helkainis pushed in slowly to help Jiwoo adjust to the insertion. So Jiwoo was hoping that he would make the thrusting as smooth as possible.

But she was overly optimistic.

Satisfied with the insertion itself for a while, he stroked Jiwoo’s waist, then suddenly moved back and pulled out. When he was halfway out, Jiwoo’s hair seemed to stand up.

Thrust!

“Hu-uhk!”

The genitals, which had gone out halfway, pierced the insides, wanting to split and dig into her roughly.

And again his hips moved relentlessly.

Thrust! Thrust!

“Haangh! HAH!’

Jiwoo tilted her head and trembled. A raw moan broke out. Her voice made the beast more excited.

Helkainis pulled out completely this time, just enough to catch the tip, then shoved it all in harder than he had just done.

Bam! He thrusted in so strongly that it was enough to make her head ring.

“Huh-ahng!”

It was too deep. It felt like she had been pushed into the end of her uterus.

In that way, Helkinis repeated his movements, and Jiwoo’s body followed his movements and climaxed again and again.

He began to gradually increase his speed.

“Hu, ung! Ung! Aahh! Uhng!”

“Huk, huk… Keugh. Haa…”

Since a beast did not know how to interact with humans, it would just pour out its desires and move itself for the sake of copulation. Even though she was being thrusted into without any rhyme or reason, Jiwoo felt a steady sense of pleasure.