Chapter 44

“Ung, aht…! Huahk…!”

Enciertes put her nipple in his mouth and rolled it around. In fact, if Enci had only sucked her breasts by himself, such a strange moan wouldn’t have spilled through her lips.

The problem was Callan. His hand, which had been gently stroking her shoulder until now, gripped the other breast that Enci hadn’t put in his mouth.

As his fingers gripped her nipples and twisted them, she felt pleasure on both sides.

“Hgh. Nngh…”

“Is it okay to do this by hand?”

“Ung. Aht…!”

Besides, how did he know, he was crushing it with intensity when it was done by Helka.

Callan did those deeds, but Jiwoo glanced back at Helka. Helka kissed her on the back of her hand and tilted his head seeing if she had something to say.

“By any chance, did you share something like that?”

Jiwoo’s face turned red.

“Yes.”

Helka replied expressionlessly. That person’s original expression wasn’t very colorful when he was with others, but he looked completely shameless.

“To satisfy you. Isn’t it obvious?”

With both hands free, Callan stimulated Jiwoo’s chest with one hand, while the other hand was stroking her lower abdomen.

If she had dealt with only one person, her focus would have been dispersed. But now, because of them serving one side with all their might, she felt the same pleasure in both her breasts.

“Wait, wait… Hu-uhk!”

She felt as if her body was completely trapped in the frame they had created exclusively for pleasure. Feeling a little uneasy, Jiwoo instinctively wanted to pull away from them.

“Kyaah!”

It was interrupted by someone jerking up her ankle.

“Lanceil, you have to be gentle.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

Lanceil, who had been kissing Jiwoo’s ankles and insteps, lifted her ankles while spreading her legs. Lanceil kissed the top of her foot a couple of times, then pushed his face into her thigh.

“Huh, aah…”

Because of this, Jiwoo, who was holding her upper body even a little bit, slipped and was completely leaning on Callan. She tried to get up again, but her body didn’t have the strength anymore.

Callan’s thick chest was soft, so it wasn’t bad to lean on instead of a bed. She was sure to think so, if it hadn’t been for his member stabbing her in the back that it hurt.

“Seo Jiwoo, pick who you want to start with.”

“Ha, ha-ugh…”

Callan whispered while biting Jiwoo’s earlobe. His heated breath and low voice reached deep into her ear.

It started out softly, but she could feel that they were lusting after her. Even though they tried to relax her, her nerves were on edge again.

“Ung, hu-ugh, ah…”

The area between her legs was wet with just a light touch of the body. It was only natural that the four of them were determined to touch her erogenous zones.

Enci, who was sucking on her breast, glanced at Lanceil’s focus and reached out his hand.

“Huuhk!”