Chapter 70

Slam, slam.

“Huuaahh!”

Her weight rested entirely on Tevon, and his flesh was driven even deeper.

When Jiwoo couldn’t properly control her posture, Tevon’s strong forearm wrapped around Jiwoo’s waist.

“Huu, ahng, aht, aahh! Mmh! Ah, AH!”

He thrusted his hips vigorously. Every time he did something, moans broke out as if she was about to break.

Every time she was pounded into, pleasure thumped up to the end of her uterus.

Splash, splash. The sound of the water around them echoed obscenely, and the scent of s*men dissolved in the water spread all over the place.

“Huht, hu-uht! De, deep. De, ep, ah…!”

He was much too deep because of their position. She clung to Tevon and tried to get away, but she lost her strength and kept slipping.

“Seo Jiwoo, what’s wrong?”

Tevon grabbed Jiwoo by the waist and pressed her down when she tried to get away. Then he sucked Jiwoo’s cheek as if biting it.

“Aht, Huuhng!”

Tevon gripped Jiwoo’s pelvis tightly and violently moved his waist. It would have been more comfortable if they lay down, but even in the water, Jiwoo was getting tired.

“Haa, ahng! Ah, ah! Ahht, ah!”

Splash! Splash! The sound of water became more and more violent. The water in the lake, which was obviously cold, suddenly felt warm. Even the large hand gripping her hips was prickly in its heat.

“Ha, huuu, haaaaa!”

At some point, Jiwoo hugged Tevon tightly and endured the pleasure that pierced her entirely.

“Ugh… Kuht.”

As her inner walls shuddered and contracted and squeezed Tevon, who had invaded inside, Tevon also hugged Jiwoo’s body, crushing her.

A heavy, warm energy radiated from her lower abdomen. His pillar tightly squeezed inside Jiwoo, twitched and ejected his seed.

Even that seemed to fill her inner walls completely, so Jiwoo hugged Tevon and sobbed.

She thought it would end there.

“Uht, wa, wait… Tevon!”

Splash! After changing position, Tevon moved again. He instinctively knew that the more Jiwoo was plunged into at the climax, the stronger the pleasure would come.

Besides, even though he had org*smed several times, his pillar did not subside.

Rather, the s*men soaked her inner walls like a lubricant, making it easier for his pillar to go in and out.

“Ah, ahht! I, I already came, Tevon, aht! Uht!”

The ferocious pillar ripped through the inner wall that seemed to be about to melt. The pleasure was too loud and clear.

“Aahh, ah! Ah! Hu, aah!”

Because the man’s thick fluids had been spilled into her several times, it inevitably leaked out, and thanks to that, a lot of it was released into the water.

It was as if all the stimulating bodily fluids were rubbed all over the body, and even when Tevon moved his waist and stroked her body, she reacted immediately.

“Huuu, Huuhk!”

In the end, she went back to that state. When the sound of labored breathing mixed with the raunchy talk, Tevon barely stopped.