Chapter 12

“Ah mmmh…”

Because she couldn’t properly gain weight during the years, her abdomen was slender, and there was a very pronounced bulge there right now because of his manhood inside.

The pillar’s shape was clear. She didn’t even know if a size like his was possible in her original world.

Every time Jiwoo arched her hips, the s*men that Lanceil had released inside her dripped down her backside. As he was inside her, the mixed fluids from between the two of them would make wet sounds.

And every spot that his s*men touched tingled. Even the slightest of movements resounded in such a lascivious way inside the cave.

“Huuk, aahh…”

Even after so much semen had been drained, the erect pillar still taut and continued to fill her inner walls. Because of his sheer size, the reddened entrance gaped open as though it would never close again.

“Akarna…”

Lanceil started moving his waist little by little while pressing his thumb over her cl*toris, which was covered in his white c*m.

“Hnngh, haa, ha, aht, aht, ahng…!”

It was as if there was a huge fire burning down below. It was a soaring pleasure that struck her and cut her in half. It wrapped around her entirely.

“Huu, ah, aahh, ah, huaahng!”

He had been speaking affectionately until just now, but Lanceil suddenly stopped speaking. He just thrusted without a word, and only occasionally groaned like a beast through his teeth.

“Kugh.”

“Hu-ungh…”

Then, at some point, the flesh that filled her body was completely gone. She felt a sense of emptiness as the thing that had been filling her this whole time had disappeared.

She became worried because he wasn’t saying anything. His eyes were unreadable. Looking at her with a blank look, Lanceil kissed Jiwoo’s cheek.

“Uht, Lanceil, wai—”

Then, the pillar that disappeared— came back in until root at once.

“HNGH!”

Her vision went white. Her eyes rolled over with pleasure.

“Uh, aahh! Ah! Ahng! Haa!”

She had been holding back her moans until just now because she felt conscious about the echoes inside the cave, but then the loud, lewd moan that erupted was incomparable to anything before.

“Haa, hu! Aang!”

“Kuuggh, haaa…”

It was very different from when he inserted only half and carefully thrusted.

Right now, his ferociously sized manhood came in completely and pounded so hard that he even reached her cervix.

When her body was pushed up and her head nearly hit against the wall of the cave, Lanceil stopped tormenting her chest or cl*toris and instead wrapped his arms around Jiwoo to protect her head. His large hands protected her head, but this position all the more made it feel as if she was embraced snuggly in his arms.

The traces of the crown prince engraved on her body had long since flown away.

Whenever she slept with the crown prince, who always did it roughly, Jiwoo was always the first to push him away. It usually ended up with her having to beg him to stop his merciless thrusting. However.