Chapter 46

“Hoo, haa. Haa…”

Every time Helkainis moved, their c*m became smeared on his pillar. Every time he slowly pushed it in and pulled it out again, the s*men that had pooled inside dripped. The bed was already covered with their bodily fluids.

There, the scent of wild flowers was thicker than the scent of flowers when they seduced her. It smelled sweet like honey, and she even felt like she was hungry for some reason.

When Callandein kissed her, Jiwoo, who had been deprived of saliva by them, went on to gulp down the sweet saliva to her throat.

Callan’s saliva was as sweet as the other children of Elandos, but he had a slightly less body scent than the others.

Kissing them made her feel intoxicated by the intense aroma and taste, but kissing Callan made her feel like she was truly sharing something deep with someone.

“Huht, ung… Ah, ah…!’

Slam, slam! Helkainis picked up speed little by little. The narrow hole that had been overworked and loosened so far convulsed and tightened.

Helka’s gentle low-pitched voice made a groan. Jiwoo couldn’t tell if she was being bitten by animals or being eaten by plants.

“Was I right?”

“Ngh… what…?”

Callan, who had been hugging and supporting Jiwoo from behind, suddenly gave up his position to Lanceil.

The pillar that kept stabbing her in the back went away, and her posture became much more comfortable than before. Lanceil held Jiwoo giving one arm as a pillow, and the other arm grabbed his own manhood, which was still raring to go.

“If you weren’t satisfied, I’m always ready to do it again.”

The way he ran his hand over his pillar while staring intently at her was very, very erotic. And it was so strange that the object of his lust was still her while he was giving her to another man, but only looking at her as if he was loving it.

Even if they were the children of Elandos, it was difficult for Seo Jiwoo, a human, to avoid a sense of immorality from this.

As Jiwoo looked at him, Callan asked again.

“Seo Jiwoo, did you hear me?”

“Yes, yeess, mm-hmm…”

Callan laughed softly.

“What did I say?”

“Ah, mmh, ngh… ah… AH…!”

Helkainis’ thrusting grew stronger. Kgh, haa. That was the only sound he made.

“I said that if you let Lanceil do it first, the next one will be a little easier to accept, right?”

“Yes, yeess, ah…! Ah, aht! Ung!”

Ngh, nngh. Jiwoo could do nothing but moan, but she also agreed with the answer.

Callan rubbed his lips against Jiwoo’s cheek, sticking out his twitching pillar. Callan, who took Jiwoo’s hand and made her grip his genitals, started stroking it up and down.

“Then since I said the right thing, will you please accept me like the good girl that you are?”

“Hu-ugh, ah, aht!”

As she was swayed by Helkainis’ flesh that was stuck on her, she was placed in Lanceil’s arms who touched his own pillar and gave her hand to grip Callandein’s stiff member.

The positions kept changing, as if something was not comfortable. All of that progressed like flowing water when she closed and opened her eyes once. Since they did not do anything themselves and moved on their own, their bodies were more focused on pleasure.