Chapter 75.2

“Hu…! Ahng!”

She shook her head as she shed tears.

“Ah, heuk. Pu… Put it in, now. Ung…! Ah!”

“I will… will it? Would that be okay?”

“Is that so… will it be okay?”

“Yes.”

The voice sounded happy but hesitant inside.

Who was it?

Jiwoo thought that if it was someone who she had already slept with inserted himself into her, she would be able to tell them apart.
t/n: being able to tell your partners apart by their voice ❌, being able to tell your partners apart by their schlong ✔️ this is too muccchhh hahaha)

Accompanied by the scent of wildflowers, Lanceil’s was a size that was difficult to handle, and Helkainis had a refreshing scent of pine trees and a rather vicious shape. Callan’s had a light, lingering body scent but could touch all sensitive parts due to the pillar’s excessive bend. Enci’s would give off a refreshing mint scent, and Tevon was clumsy but gentle with his lead, along with tenacious strength.

Everyone had a different scent, shape, and movements to satisfy her.

But now, she couldn’t tell who was about to do the first penetration as he was rubbing himself between her legs.

“Huht, ah…”

She was sure it was the person who would be her husband.

She couldn’t tell who it was from any of those husbands, so it was hard to avoid the feeling of being violated by complete strangers.

The glans, which had been soaked in liquid at the entrance, came in with its flesh wide open. With the man’s low groan, the pillar went in too fast.

“Hu-uht!”

“Ah, hu… did it hurt? I’m sorry.”

“Why are you so bad at this? Seo Jiwoo can’t concentrate.”

There were tongue clicking and scolding everywhere. Jiwoo was more ashamed than the person who heard it.

“It’s, it’s okay. Slow down a little.”

“It might have been better if we hadn’t covered her eyes. She said she likes the way I look.”
Saying that, he pushed himself back in.

“Aht…!”

Having said that, she thought she knew who it was. It seems that he was one of the people who came with Tevon, after saying that they would reward Jiwoo for curing Helka in the past.

“Heuk, uhht…! Ah!”

The fact that she knew who was inserting it into her even with her eyes closed made Jiwoo a little excited.

Jiwoo, who was taking on the flesh that was invading her, tilted her head back.

The inner wall, already heated up, was trembling to accept the strong pleasure.

However, if there was a problem, it’s that Jiwoo wasn’t doing this with only one person at a time.

Just as she was about to focus on the penetration, someone tapped her cl*toris with a finger.

“Uht!”

It didn’t stop there, the liquid smeared fingers began to rub the cl*toris.

“Ah, wait, there, huht, huu-uhtt!”

Feeling the strong pleasure that was lifted up in an instant, Jiwoo gave strength to her whole body and reached the climax.

“Haaangh!”

The inner wall, which twitched uncontrollably, bit and twisted the flesh that had half invaded inside.

“Wa, wait… Seo Jiwoo, that, kuhk. Huuk…”

Slam. The penis, which had been slowly coming in, came all the way at once. The joints collided and the fluids splashed out. The man couldn’t stand it and stuck his flesh to the end. He had already endured it to the limit while sucking her, and he could not stand Jiwoo’s tightening stimulation.

He made a few instinctive waist movements and ejected his semen. A warm, copious amount of semen filled the inner wall.

“Keugh, damn it. I’m sorry. I already…”

“Seo Jiwoo, are you okay?”

Words of concern came from all over the place. But even so, the hands that touched her body did not stop. With a lingering climax, Jiwoo felt her first partner slip away from her.

The pillar was out, but s*men was still dripping from her throbbing opening. Soon after, another man grabbed her by the leg and started sucking and kissing the inside of her thigh. It seemed to be her next partner.

“Was that terrible? I’ll do better.”

“Ha, haa… It’s okay. It’s good…”

This was difficult.

This was not an easy thing to endure as an Akarna. If they would rather grab her by force and quench their lust, the Akarna’s power would have been forced out.

However, because it was an act of service to satisfy her, her instincts accepted them. Jiwoo got tired the fastest here. She wasn’t even in good physical shape in the first place.

“B-But maybe it’ll end sooner? Now that I’ve done it once, if it’s like this… When I receive all of your seed…”

Jiwoo, who had come twice in a short time, said while breathing hard.

“Hmm? Seo Jiwoo is saying something strange. It’s not over yet, is it?”

“What?”

“You only came twice until now.”

“What?”

“Hmm? We can’t cum until we satisfy you at least three times.”

For a while, the surroundings became quiet.

Jiwoo couldn’t see it, but the first partner of the first night, who was obviously staring at other men, said quietly.

“I’m sorry. I dared to go first…”

“So I’ll make up for it somehow.”

“We’re clumsy, so please let us off the hook.”

What? No, she didn’t know why they were sorry, but was it because of that?

They would cum once only after she’d climax three times each, but she came twice thus far?

Jiwoo was complacently thinking that they could end the first night by entering her once as she’d receive their seed.

So, the criterion of having sex once was not the man’s climax, but whether or not she was satisfied at least three times?

So, that means that if she came three times, they could only come once?

And there were thirty of them.

“W-What? Then you’re saying I have to cum at least thirty, no… n-ninety times?

“Yes.”

The response was clear as if she was asking something obvious.

When Jiwoo opened her mouth, the men hurriedly added, as if she had misunderstood something.

“At least three times… Only when we keep this method in mind.”

“I have no intention of stopping at just that.”

And as if nothing had happened, they began to express their affection by rubbing Jiwoo’s erogenous zones again.

What was she to do?

This… This might take longer than five days?