Chapter 58

“Your Highness, what are you doing out there?”

“…….”

“You’re trying to kill them, aren’t you?”

What’s the reason this time? A war? A disaster? An epidemic? A man-made disaster? An accident? What lies were hiding the truth this time?

Was the reason he kept telling her to wait was so that she wouldn’t be able to meet them after all? To get rid of the place she could to return to?

“That’s why you’re trying to summon a new Akarna.”

The Crown Prince covered both his eyes with one hand as if he was not very happy with this situation. After a while, his dark and tired eyes were revealed, showing a vulnerable appearance that looked as if he was about to collapse.

“…No. It’s not like that.”

Tears flowed down her eyes nonstop from the moment she met Tevon.

The Crown Prince stretched out his hand and wiped the tears from her cheeks, but Jiwoo, who had been turning her head away from him since he came here, trembled but did not avoid his touch.

“Why do you keep saying no?”

“…….”

“I’ll just continue with the Akarna’s duties. Don’t summon a new Akarna or anything. I’ll do what you tell me to do, if you want me to be the Crown Princess, I’ll do it. Please don’t summon a new one.”

“…Akarna.”

A trembling hand reached the Crown Prince’s shoulder. But she couldn’t hastily put her hand on his bloody shoulder.

“I-I can treat this too.”

Oh, she was so dizzy.

The strong scent of blood unique to the children of Elandos, as well as the smell of iron exuded from the Crown Prince.

She felt like she was going to vomit because of the mixture of all kinds of scents, each insisted on their own existence. In the meantime, only she was getting tattered.

“G-Give me a blade. I can do it.”

Jiwoo got up and tried to run towards the sword he had thrown away, but the Crown Prince grabbed Jiwoo by the shoulder and held her back.

“Let go! I’m going to heal you!”

“Akarna!”

“Hurry and give it to me…!”

Unable to hug Jiwoo because of his open wound that kept bleeding, the Crown Prince muttered in a daze while pressing only on her shoulder to calm her down.

“Please… calm down… I was wrong.”

“Then would you like to use another method? Would you?”

As Jiwoo grabbed her collar and began to untangle it without hesitation, the Crown Prince’s complexion turned pale. Paler than when he was pale by blood loss.

When Jiwoo undid the front of her dress that’s over her chest, the Crown Prince held Jiwoo’s hand.

They were both shaking. It’s hard to even tell who was trembling more.

“Stop. Stop…”

The Crown Prince tightly closed his eyes.

“Please.”

His hands trembled as he straightened the clothes Jiwoo had loosened.

“Please… stop…”

“Your Highness, go back to the way you used to treat me before.”