Chapter 78

Jiwoo shook her head, avoiding the suffocating kiss.

But the man didn’t care and pressed his lips against Jiwoo’s cheek and withdrew. That doesn’t mean the other man stopped from rushing in.

Soon replacing the one who had just left, another man went on and started licking her lips, this time saying he would kiss her. Jiwoo forced herself not to open her mouth and endured. But when the man inserted himself from behind, grabbed her by the waist and started moving, she couldn’t help it.

“Ha-ahng, haa! Ah, uhp…!”

With a moan escaping through her lips, the man who had been licking her lower lip thrusted his tongue into her open mouth. Sweet and addictive saliva wet her mouth.

Her pitiful attempts at trying to run away as she was unable to bear it were quickly thwarted.

The man who occupied Jiwoo’s lips entwined his tongue and lifted Jiwoo’s upper body and hugged her.

In an instant, Jiwoo, who was lying on the firm chest, received another man’s pillar from behind.

“Hu-oh, uh-uhp!”

Slam, slam, slam! This flesh, much more excited than before, pushed in violently. Every time the flesh came stabbing in, her whole body trembled and she repeated shallow climaxes.

“Haa, it seems like you’re getting more and more sensitive. Keugh, Seo Jiwoo. Huh? If I do it like this, ha, is it good?”

“Hahp! Uung!”

The moment the flesh came back and forth, it seemed that her body reached its climax. Jiwoo shook her head wildly while replying with a blocked mouth. It meant good, but it also meant enough.

But they just took it in their own way.

“I think you like it. I’ll go next.”

“No, I…”

“Huu…”

While the other men whispered and drew their order, the man who was pistoning completely came out of her. And came in again hard.

Smack! There was a loud sound of flesh hitting and fluids splashing.

“Huhp!”

Jiwoo’s body stiffened. Watching her reaction, the man who had been kissing her raised his fingertips and gently scratched Jiwoo’s back.

A thunderous thrill of pleasure swept through her body.

“Hu, huhaahngg…”

A beastly moan erupted from her. Jiwoo didn’t even know she could make such a suggestive voice.

“Didn’t I tell you that you don’t have to worry? You feel it so easily… ha, ku-ugh…”

The man who squeezed Jiwoo’s hips and moved, finally filled her with his seed. The man who was trying to fill her up by pushing himself deep during his climax was pushed out on the shoulder by another man.

After dealing with several men, the red-hot opening was completely overflowing with their white c*m.

They stayed true to their word that they wouldn’t have to ask permission for penetration. Before any of the fluids could drip from her loose entrance, another man rubbed his erect flesh there.

“Heuk, hu-ugh…”

The difficulty and unfamiliarity was scary. But apart from that, the wet inner wall gladly accepted the new flesh.

The new flesh felt very different from what she had just accepted. Scratching another part of the inner wall, it caused an unbearable urge for release.

“Ha, ha-uh!”