Chapter 76

Jiwoo was dazed at the shocking fact. Then, when someone rubbed his pillar in her opening to insert it, she suddenly snapped.

"Hold, hold on!"

Ninety times. Close to one hundred.

Jiwoo really didn't have that much stamina. Rather, being stabbed with a dagger or being starved for a few days was possible enough for her with the Akarna's ability, but she was not immune to an overwhelming amount of constant pleasure.

Jiwoo calmed down her chest as calmly as possible and suggested.

"I don't think we will need to go that far. Just do it once."

"What? Absolutely not."

They're not giving in.

"Seo Jiwoo. Don't worry. I can do it all."

"No, it's really not possible..."

"We can't have a bad first night. We'll do our best."

The men desperately began to comfort Jiwoo.

"You've already done it twice, right?"

"It won't hurt, it won't be hard."

"That's the problem..."

If it hurts or was difficult for her, the Akarna's ability was enough to push away such anguish. Had Jiwoo felt even the slightest threat or discomfort, she could die.

After interacting with Elandos, Jiwoo felt that the Akarna's power within her had become stronger than ever. In other words, they were at risk of being in danger just by sleeping with Jiwoo.

Whether they knew it or not, they rubbed their faces on Jiwoo's back and shoulders.

"Seo Jiwoo, just now, it's good, right? No?"

The sharp nose, forehead, and long ears rubbed against her skin. Her body, which had already experienced climax twice, sensitively accepted even such contact.

"Hu-uht."

"Seo Jiwoo..."

"We'll do well. Alright?"

The soft lips lightly touched her cheek and then left. They also rubbed their cheeks against her knees and ankles. Unlike before, they did not intend to excite her sexually, but rather to ease her mind.

Because Jiwoo was feeling a little awkward, they put the affair behind them and were just trying to change her mind.

Even though Jiwoo's eyes were covered, she seemed to know what kind of expression they would be having.

They must be looking at her with longing eyes and a gentle smile.

Weren't they no different from sirens who would sink a thousand ships by their beauty alone? Her face was flushed from just imagining it.

"It's not that I won't do it. Just once is fine..."

Sensing that Jiwoo was slowly giving in to their desperate charms, they drove their point to prevent her from pushing them any further.

"Then what if you're not satisfied with our relationship and go looking for others?"

"Seo Jiwoo, you can't leave us like that."

"Can't you give us a chance so that we can do our best?"

"You don't want to commune with us? Just eating us?"

That's Callan.

"Are you saying that because you didn't like it until now?"

"No!"