Chapter 23

“Nngh. Aahh…”

Still in that state, Helkainis kissed her on the cheek. This action gave her the impression that, rather than a kiss that was from one person to another, it felt more like he didn’t know how to express his affection.

Smooch. Smooch. He lightly kissed Jiwoo’s face here and there, rubbing her cheeks and forehead for a long time.

It was obviously an act driven by his self-interest, but strangely, there didn’t seem to be any insidious intention in it at all.

“Helka…”

Helka, who was burying his face in the nape of her neck, raised his head.

Eyes curved like a crescent moon. Beautiful smile. White teeth exposed between the slightly parted lips.

Contrary to what he was doing, his face seemed to embody the literal word of bliss.

Staring at that smile, Jiwoo felt the tension that had been filling her body—as this was an unfamiliar environment—dissipating into thin air.

“Mmngh…”

Helka continued his ministrations even when Jiwoo went quiet. This time, he kissed the back of her neck and chest, not her face.

“Ah, uh…”

With the tickling feeling that ran through her whole body wherever his lips touched, Jiwoo clenched and stretched her free fingers or toes.

If it had been a tool like a rope or string, the flesh would have been pulled taut and sore. However, the magic circle that restrained Jiwoo’s wrist was faithful to only its two purposes.

The first is to constrain movement. So she couldn’t move.

And the second was the reason why Jiwoo couldn’t get out of this state with all her might.

‘It’s so comfortable that it’s strange…’

Obviously, both her hands were still bound in the air, but curiously enough, she didn’t feel any of the discomfort that she should have felt the awkwardness of the posture she was holding—as if the magic circle had ensured this. Her arms, floating in the air, felt as if they were placed on soft cotton-like clouds.

It felt like she was wading through lukewarm water. In a word, it seemed like she was just lying comfortably.

Still, it was mentally uncomfortable to show off her defenseless naked body. Besides, she couldn’t figure out what Helkainis’ state was.

He could be like a gentle pet, but at the same time, he could be like a wild beast in heat. She didn’t know what side of him he was showing this time.

His expression was strange? It was like a curious deer approaching people for the first time.

“Huu…”

Helkainis’ movements became more relaxed as Jiwoo became calm.

The long, fine fingers swept from her shoulder to her waist, like handling a delicate instrument. It wasn’t a tickle, it was a touch that stimulated sensitivity.

“Huht…”

His hands stroking her waist felt like they were clinging to her even though there was no moisture there.

“Uhng… Ah.”

Her face turned red when he slid his tongue along her neckline and reached straight to her chest.

When his lips, which looked particularly red compared to his white face, bit her nipples, she couldn’t help but look away. She couldn’t bear to watch this.