Chapter 74

Even though she was already expecting to hear this now, she was quite tense because she couldn’t see anything at all.

Someone put a hand on her shoulder. It was a really soft and careful touch, but Jiwoo’s shoulders trembled.

“Relax.”

“Where would you like me to touch you first?”

“I will serve wherever you wish.”

As they quietly talked over one another, her face grew hot. In addition to the feeling of having landed in a completely unfamiliar place, she could hear the breaths of desire from all directions. Even so, it was strange that it didn’t feel threatening.

She was just a little embarrassed. There was only a little tension.

“Ah, I…”

“Can we take off your clothes?”

“Y-Yes…”

The hand that touched Jiwoo slowly began to peel off her clothes.

If there was only one hand, she would have been able to concentrate even if she was nervous, but the number of hands that reached towards her kept increasing one after another. In the end, she couldn’t tell how many people were holding her.

Someone held an ankle and caressed it, while others stroked her shoulders and brushed against her back while undressing her. Each time Jiwoo moaned lightly, the hands that touched her would pause momentarily.

Each and every movement they made was completely focused on her reaction.

Jiwoo couldn’t let go of her tension easily and just trembled under their touch. Someone put their lips on her cheek and spoke in a soft voice.

“Jiwoo, relax. It’s okay.”

The scent of wildflowers mixed with warm breath. The low, yet friendly voice. The tone was different, but she could notice it.

Because it was Lanceil who had picked her up and guided her to them.

Jiwoo was so happy that she called his name.

“Lanceil?”

“Ah.”

The burning atmosphere suddenly stopped for a moment. After a while, Lanceil’s voice sounded embarrassed.

“Y-You can’t call me by my name.”

“…Why?”

When Jiwoo barely asked because her face was burning up to the top of her head, someone else answered instead.

“I told you. If you show favoritism to one person, we will feel disappointed. And all of us are trying to serve you.”

“Ah… Is that how it will be?”

She chuckled a little. The voice, the light grumbling, it was clear that it was Callan, but she couldn’t call him by name again.

“You’re being too reserved again.”

“I-I’m sorry. I don’t know.”

“It’s okay. I’ll teach you step by step from the beginning. I’m here to do that.”

His lips lightly touched the palm of her hand and then fell off. Even though she couldn’t see his face, she could sense that he was smiling.

“Do you understand?”

Jiwoo, out of habit, tried to say she understood with a respectful tone, but she made herself speak casually. She was just worried that that doing this would make it seem like she was looking down on them.