Chapter 43 - Object Of Jealousy

As Lanceil started kissing her, a sweet scent began to spread throughout the room.

She guessed that their bodies could give off a fragrant scent just by the intimate act they were about to do. Their bodies gave off a subtle, pleasant aroma of flowers. However, their scent spread rather heavily in the air like pheromones right now.

Since there were four people who were determined to try and seduce her, the dense scent instantly filled the place where she was sitting. As she kissed Lanceil, she slightly opened her eyes and checked where she was lying down.

This place was so beautiful that she wondered why she hadn’t known about it before.

Like the interior of an old tree where she was left alone with Helkainis in the past, it was a wide space within a tree.

But there was no sign of habitation. There was only a wide bed in the middle, which was like an altar. The bed seemed to be made of wood, but it was still connected to the old tree, and it looked so full of life.

The edges were surrounded by tree trunks, and pretty flowers bloomed in between.

Even though it seemed like it was laid out in nature, the center of the bed was soft. She didn’t know what kind of material it was made from.

“Is this a separate space?”

It was as wide as a banquet hall. If nothing had happened, the entire village might have been filled with people eating, drinking and dancing.

It was a banquet prepared only for her, but the purpose of the banquet was changed just because the main character was in a bad condition.

How long have I been lying here?

Tree vines hung irregularly from the ceiling.

Flowers that looked like lanterns or bells hung between them. They may be bellflowers or rainbells, or perhaps the flowers had another name. She didn’t know much about plants, but she just thought they were beautiful.

The lantern-like flowers were shining all at once. It was as if they were hiding something like a flame or a firefly inside each bud.

Thanks to this, the torches weren’t on, but even at night, this place glowed softly.

It wasn’t as bright as daytime, and it wasn’t dark at all. Even those lights seemed to be a foreshadowing of the night of secrecy that was about to ensue.

Didn’t people say that they feel more attracted to the other person under the dark light? Maybe that’s why the people around her looked more beautiful.

“Um. Ung…”

As the kiss deepened, her body gave in.

“Relax, Seo Jiwoo. I’ll make you satisfied for a long time today.”

Callan went behind Jiwoo and caressed her shoulders to relax them, and he stroked the nape of her neck.

His slow-moving fingers groped down her tender skin, pulling her clothes down.

“Relax, don’t be tense. You should receive it with a good feeling.”

Someone’s hand, which had been stroking her waist, squeezed through her shirt and stroked her abdomen. The top rolled up, exposing her slim body.

“Seo Jiwoo. I’ll kiss you.”

Someone grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it.

The act, which started lightly by rubbing only the lips, gradually rose along the back of her hand and arm. Her skin was bitten softly with the teeth.