Chapter 49 - A Series of Proposals

“They suddenly disappeared.”

Late at night, Tevon returned from patrolling the forest.

It was late at night when Seo Jiwoo fell into a deep sleep. The men who had slept with Seo Jiwoo at least once gathered together.

There was a reason why there was a condition attached to them, which is that they had a history of being chosen by Jiwoo for at least one-night. In other words, those who were likely to be accepted even if they propose.

Callandein, who was the third, spoke nervously.

“They suddenly disappeared. Did they run away?”

“I caught him and broke his shoulder blades, but I missed him.”

Tevon clicked his tongue, finding it a waste. Enciertes frowned very distastefully.

“Why didn’t you kill it?”

“Do you think that I didn’t want to kill it?”

Tevon clenched his teeth. There was no one who had the murderous intent as strong as Tevon in this place.

From the moment Tevon saw the crown prince, from the moment he saw Seo Jiwoo’s pale expression staring at him, he wanted to tear that man apart.

But he could barely hold it in because of the trembling hands that grabbed his clothes.

The best he could do was to leave the spot somehow quickly. And that day, he dropped Seo Jiwoo in the village and went back. He searched the forest, but couldn’t find them.

After wandering around the forest for a few days, Tevon found traces of the carriage accident Seo Jiwoo was said to have suffered. Soldiers were stationed not far from there, and he found the prince there.

He knew he could kill the crown prince right away. Tevon managed to injure him, but he wasn’t an opponent to deal with alone. In the end, he failed and returned and looked for an opportunity, but they had already disappeared without a trace.

“I don’t think he’s an easy guy. He has enough physical prowess.”

“He may be the prince of the empire, but had also built a lot of achievements, so he shouldn’t be taken lightly.”

Lanceil quietly agreed.

“By the way, he’s not even completely out of the way. He’s clearly aiming for this place.”

It was a hunter’s intuition like nothing else. The crown prince was also someone who had done quite a bit of human hunting while roaming the battlefield. Judging from the look in his eyes as he gazed at Seo Jiwoo, he was not a person who would easily give up and back down.

“I want to kill him and leave if I can.”

“Huu….”

However, to confront the crown prince, they would have to either track down and catch him. But the risk was too high for that. In his mind, taking Seo Jiwoo and leaving for El Ragneil without encountering each other was a way to lower the risk in many ways.

In order to do that, they had to get Seo Jiwoo’s approval as soon as possible, or at least a strong impression. But these guys just keep seducing her?

“Anyway, why haven’t you made any progress?”

“Ah, that’s…”

Everyone in the room paused for a while.

The reason Tevon only focused on patrolling for a few days was because he believed in these guys. It wasn’t that Tevon didn’t want to seduce Seo Jiwoo. But Tevon somehow got behind in the order.