Chapter 37

Enci, who hated it at first, accepted her kiss calmly little by little.

No, on the contrary, he began to cling more desperately to Jiwoo than he did earlier.

“Heugh. Mmh…”

It’s as if he was given morphine. It was a given because he had been suffering from pain and suddenly met with something like a painkiller all of a sudden.

His pale complexion was noticeably improving.

However, it seemed that this would be long because the original disease was deep in his body. She decided that it would be better to take a comfortable posture.

Jiwoo put her arm around Enci’s shoulder and climbed onto his right thigh. She thought that something was wriggling on his thigh.

“Uhhp!”

Enci took a quick breath and grabbed Jiwoo by the shoulder and pulled her away. Thinking that he was about to vomit blood again, Jiwoo completely separated herself from him.

“Why, why, why are you, d-doing, whatever, you like…!”

His face was red as if he hadn’t breathed at all while they kissed.

As he was talking about how embarrassed he was, he was out of breath. Jiwoo’s gaze turned to the thigh she sat down on.

“What are you looking at!”

Enciertes tried to cover it up as much as possible.

However, he was so drunk from the kiss just now that, as soon as Jiwoo went away, he gravitated towards her touch again.

The moist lips, the nice smell of an Akarna, her soft touch, the saliva that eased his pain even though she was a small, fragile human being.

As a result, the more he became conscious of it, the bigger and bigger it grew.

“This, this… can’t be helped! It’s a normal physioligical…”

Jiwoo chose words that would make him as less ashamed as possible.

“It’s okay. I don’t care.”

“Why don’t you care!”

She couldn’t figure out which tune she should match. But for now, Enciertes’ coughing has definitely subsided.

If she stopped like this, the confrontation would only last endlessly, so Jiwoo approached him again. This time she sat on his left thigh.

He was quiet this time. It was only that the elongated ears were completely flattened. The sharp corners of his eyes were not even looking this way.

“You’re being treated. Show me the extent of your condition.”

Jiwoo carefully took off the coat that Enciertes was holding tight.

Pale white skin was exposed under the coat. However, from the base of his neck to his chest, dark red spots were covering it densely. Had it not been for the spots, she might have agreed that he was the most handsome of them all.

If it had been before he got sick, it would have been really sculptural.

It was the first time she had seen such dark red spots on a person, but it was not the first time she saw the shape itself.

It was like the leaves of the diseased tree.

Enciertes looked a little surprised when she saw his naked body. Maybe this was how much he felt better while kissing Jiwoo. Originally, the whole body could have been dyed black.