Chapter 47

“Aht, wait, huu…”

As Jiwoo tried to crawl forward again, Callan pulled Jiwoo by the waist. Her body was dragged again.

“Ah….”

Callan’s member lightly rubbed around her entrance, then went in much faster and easier than the others. It was because Jiwoo’s lower body was already covered with s*men and her own c*m, and Callan’s manhood was also soaked with his own s*men that he had spewed out.

The loosened inner walls accepted Callan’s member and bit down.

“Uh, haaa…”

Even after accepting their genitals several times, it was still difficult to adapt.

In particular, Callan’s strangely shaped manhood seemed like it would never fit. It seemed new every time it came in.

“Huuu…”

A gentle hand touched Jiwoo’s face, who buried her cheek in the bed and swallowed her breath.

Helkainis was sitting still in front of Jiwoo, tucking her disheveled hair behind his ear, wondering if he was satisfied just once, or if he thought his role of serving Jiwoo was over. His hands were unselfishly tender.

They say they seduce her by stroking her earlobe, but it was plain without any such feeling.

She glanced at him for something unexpected. Helka smiled as if asking her why, but he actually was holding his pillar with the other hand that was not touching Jiwoo.

Jiwoo was wrong. It was clear that these children of Elandos were indeed lewd people.

However, without even having time to care about him, Jiwoo had to close her eyes tightly because of Callan that was burrowing into her body.

[ Ah, haa… Soft. ]

From Callan’s mouth, not the language of the empire that was considerate of Jiwoo, but the language of El Ragneil that they used. His overexcitement caused it.

[ Ah, kgh… It’s so good. Ah, I want you so much… ]

Enciertes, who was kissing the back of Jiwoo’s hand, smirked.

[ Are you stupid? The Akarna understands everything we say. ]

[ You didn’t know that yet. ]

The same was true of Lanceil, who had already spoken to Jiwoo in this language at first.

[ Oh really? That’s good. Seo Jiwoo… Do you understand this? ]

“Uuhng, hu-unngh…”

The bulging, curved manhood hit a sensitive area inside her. In fact, Callan had a body that was somewhat specialized for pleasure, stimulating Jiwoo’s erogenous zone just by being inside her.

Callan, who used to take full advantage of the privilege, now seemed to be considering it in his own way.

[ Seo Jiwoo, let me lift it up a little more. You were uncomfortable doing this the other day. ]

Callan lifted Jiwoo’s a*s while inserting it slowly.

For some reason, it seemed that her lower body was completely lifted and was in a position to accept only him. Heat rose to her already flushed face. It seemed shameful.

Her hips were tilted and his manhood pierced at a different angle than it had ever taken Lanceil and Helka. It seemed as if the upward curve was filling her inner walls completely as well as the lower abdomen itself.

Jiwoo was startled. It was a feeling different from what she had thought came creeping up through her lower body.

“Aht, doon’t, mmh… Not, hu-uht, there…”