Chapter 52 - A Language That Only You Hear

Jiwoo muttered as if she had lost her mind.

“Let’s, let’s go, out of here…”

Wooong.

The pattern roared.

The dark red patterns shone with an intense scarlet reminiscent of molten iron. She reflexively closed her eyes. The patterns did not just serve as propaganda.

Boo-boom!

A roar from the pattern hit the ground.

Sizzle. In an instant, leaves were burnt and turned to ash that scattered.

Bang!

The roar that pierced heaven and earth did not stop. A tree in the center of the village crackled with a loud sound, as if lightning had struck.

Fire spread quickly.

The color of the dark red maned lion mixed with the green and gold village.

Boom. PA-BAM!

The magic circle with tremendous destructive power was called the Maned Lion’s Brand. It would not be an exaggeration to say that it was the weapon that led the Crown Prince to an undefeated battle.

The Crown Prince, who used that circle most effectively and roamed the battlefield, reminded people of the first Emperor of the Empire. He was said to look like a beast from the legend of the Empire, and people called him the Maned Lion of the Battlefield as his moniker.

The Crown Prince acted quite regal and cultured in the imperial palace or temple, but on the battlefield he acted befitting of his nickname.

His red eyes turned into blood-craving madness, and he showed no mercy whatsoever in his hands.

It would be better if she didn’t know his appearance on the battlefield at all, but Jiwoo’s mission as the Akarna overlapped with him.

And if he had even brought the Maned Lion’s Brand, it was easy to figure out that this situation would not go well.

“Tevon… this is…”

This is dangerous. This is exceedingly dangerous.

Jiwoo couldn’t bear to speak and grabbed his clothes and trembled, but Tevon surprisingly grasped the situation faster than Jiwoo.

Tevon thought that the Crown Prince would come one day. But he didn’t know that he would come at the worst time like this. In this situation, one of the best powers in the group was vacant.

Tevon decided that it was better to evacuate Jiwoo for now.

“You’d better stay away.”

Tevon tucked one arm under Jiwoo’s knee and immediately lifted her up. As Tevon started to run, Jiwoo moved away from the burning village in an instant.

“Wait, wait… Tevon, where are you going?”

A few people with nervous faces came out of the distant village. The entire group was around thirty people.

And Jiwoo knew under what circumstances the Crown Prince used the maned lion’s brand. It was used to increase odds when leading a battalion of at least three hundred elite warriors.

Does he really intend to wage an all-out war like this?

It couldn’t be.

The villagers were completely outnumbered, and a pattern was stamped on the village.

The fact that the elaborate pattern had emerged meant that the entire village had already been surrounded.

If they had Helkainis right now, they might have had a chance. But this fight was not a matter of winning or losing.