Chapter 11

She climaxed several times with only his tongue and fingers.

Despite the significant reaction, Lanceil was still stroking her sensitive cl*toris with his fingers, and just rubbing it gently gave her a strong sense of pleasure. Her shoulders trembled.

“Lanceil…”

Exhausted, Jiwoo mustered her strength and opened her arms toward Lance.

She couldn’t push him away because what he’s doing was making her feel good. Fortunately, this move was more effective than telling him to stop.

Lanciel’s long ears pricked up as he smiled and looked back.

“To hold you?”

Immediately, Jiwoo was snuggled into his embrace as he pressed her close, his broad shoulders cradling her. While stroking Jiwoo’s disheveled hair with his big hand, Lanceil kissed Jiwoo’s face here and there.

He lightly kissed her cheek and forehead, then bit and sucked on Jiwoo’s earlobe. Aside from the stimulating sounds pouring into her ears, her face reddened with a strange sense of recognition.

If just touching the ears meant a strong attempt at seduction, how much more affection was being conveyed when he was licking and nibbling her ear with his mouth like that?

“Akarna, would you like more?”

The voice that spoke as if panting in her ear seemed to be filled with joy.

Lanceil rubbed his erect manhood without hiding his excitement, but still, he didn’t try to insert it dryly. It just seemed like just grinding it together in itself was enjoyable.

Jiwoo shook her head and encircled her legs around his waist, pulling him close.

“Ah, so good…”

Lanceil caressed her forehead and kissed her lips.

And he started fumbling for her entrance.

Oddly enough, he said he wasn’t confident in doing this act, but the pleasure he gave her with his lips and his hands was actually quite good. Then, when he was about to insert it, Jiwoo burst into laughter because she saw again that he truly was clumsy at this.

“Pfft.”

“…Don’t laugh.”

Lanceil grabbed her hand and pulled her in, biting the back of her hand. There was also a little bit of sarcasm in his voice.

“It’s my first time… I can’t help being clumsy. You must understand.”

It was strange. This time, her body trembled even though it wasn’t a stimulus to give her pleasure.

“Ha…”

When the blunt tip of his member finally fit into the entrance, Jiwoo gasped and tensed up. She could now feel the magnitude of his size slipping in.

Because of the foreplay that he had done for a long time, her secret place was soaking wet and slippery with her already luscious fluids. Even though only the tip of his member was placed over her folds, her secret place made a lewd, wet sound.

As he began to push in with a little more force, her inner walls slowly opened.

“Mmh. Ah. Nnngh…!”

This time, a rather difficult moan came out. However, the clear feeling of pleasure naturally made her waist feel tingly.

“Ugh… It’s tight.”

Lanceil held back an overwhelmed groan, and he entered her so slowly, but even that speed was a cause for worry. In fact, Jiwoo’s inside was too narrow and small to take him in. No matter how much he had loosened it, it’s a naturally unavoidable dilemma because he was just too big.