Chapter 45

Jiwoo’s mind went completely white as shivers ran down her spine. Just the rhythm of him hitting her deep inside made her mind go blank.

The effect of the caress that the four of them poured out on her was intense. She trembled with pleasure just from the caressing, and after only one insertion, breathtaking pleasure swept through her body.

Jiwoo, who only shivered with her mouth open, finally came to her senses and looked down at her body.

“Huht, huugh. Haaahk…”

Tears were flowing down. She couldn’t believe that Lanceil, who she thought she wouldn’t be able to accept even during their first time together, had buried himself into her all at once.

She could feel Lanceil’s large flesh twitching under the thin skin of her lower abdomen. Her inner walls moved freely, tightening and loosening its grip on him, but there was no way that it would help decrease his size.

“Kuht.”

Lanceil also had to temporarily stop his movement because of Jiwoo’s reaction. Just when he thought he had reached deep inside, Jiwoo screamed as her inner walls convulsed around him.

If he hadn’t clenched his teeth, he would have poured out his s*men badly, and then passed her along to someone else.

As Lanceil started moving his hips slowly, Jiwoo came alive.

“Huaa, ha!”

Her moans went high. Taking a deep breath for a moment, Lanceil pulled out halfway, then thrusted his waist vigorously once more.

“Huahng!”

Tears welled up in her eyes and ran down her cheeks. Just the act of pulling out and pushing it back to get repeated once, she reached her climax again.

Again, Lanceil grabbed her back and pulled out half of himself. Jiwoo couldn’t stand it and shook her head.

If he continued like this, her head might truly melt.

Callan licked the tears from her cheeks. His hot tongue licked from the cheek to the corner of the eye. Her whole body became sensitive, so even that was stimulating now.

“Uh, ah! Aahh…!”

“Seo Jiwoo.”

Enciertes’s hand, which had been touching the cl*toris, moved up while rubbing her lower stomach. Enci touched and pressed the bulging stomach filled with Lanceil’s pillar.

“Hu-uhk!”

“It’s all the way up here, huh?”

“Ah, Enci… Ah…! Uht! Stop… Stop it.”

What was worse, what Enciertes brought up were two valid points.

Jiwoo, who was so preoccupied, was not in a position to speak formally to anyone one by one. What came out of her mouth became short.

On the other hand, it was right that it was less burdensome to push it in at once rather than push it in bit by bit. Certainly, Lanceil’s pillar came in more easily than their first time.

But that didn’t mean it’s less enjoyable.

Enci was pressing down on her stomach, but Lanceil didn’t stop his pistoning. Jiwoo was left shaking her head several times as she couldn’t bend her head back. Her pupils quivered.

“Hua, haa, ah… aht, ah…!”

She couldn’t even struggle. Callan was holding her from behind, and Lanceil was holding both of her legs. She couldn’t even raise her upper body as Helkainis gently bit and suckled her chest.