Chapter 75.1

While a tongue was gently poking through her mouth, another man’s tongue, which had been rising from under her legs, had already reached the apex of her thighs.

“Mmph…”

A wet tongue stroked her secret place once. It was only a single sweep from the large tongue, drawing the shape of the secret place. She could already feel it getting wet and slippery on the inside.

“Ung, uhp…”

The saliva was sweet like honey. He started politely, but showing he had been excited a long time ago, the man’s panting breath smelled of strong flowers.

The scent of this breath was just like them. A sweet, poisonous scent that was pretending to be harmless, but if you approach it and smell it, it will devour you right away. There’s no way poison can be used here.

Their hands and lips were all over the body. She could not concentrate on just one thing, so Jiwoo was just relaxing and leaving her body to their lead.

“If there’s something you don’t like, feel free to tell me. I’ll change it right away.”

“Ung. Uhng…”

“I’ll be able to do better. I’ve been learning diligently.”

As the affair started in earnest, she couldn’t tell who was talking. Although he had memorized the names of a few more members of the group, she hadn’t gotten close enough to know them just by hearing their voices.

“Uhp… ung.”

The man kissed her, invaded, and wrapped Jiwoo’s tongue around and entangled it. Even though she was distracted by the soft kiss licking the inside of her mouth, her body jumped up when someone else ran between her legs.

She couldn’t concentrate on just one side. Pleasure was not just from the bottom up. Another hand reached out and caressed the nape of her neck, then squeezed her chest.

The hard, callused fingers of the forest watchmen gripped the tender nipple. Even with a little force, the weak flesh was quickly stimulated.

And they… it was clear that they shared what they knew about her body beforehand.

No matter who touched where, they rubbed the part where Jiwoo could easily feel pleasure with moderate intensity.

Other than the hesitant attitude of touching a woman’s body for the first time, the method itself was flawless.

In addition to those touches, the feeling of giving her body to them in a defenseless state made it so easy for her to feel pleasure.

“Uht, ah…”

“Kiss me next. Seo Jiwoo.”

“Yes, yes…”

Not knowing who she had just kissed, Jiwoo kissed someone else. The taste of the saliva was a little different, but it gradually stopped bothering me.

Everyone said they’re virgins, so where the hell did they learn it from? Were they taught by Callan?

More than anything, the sucking feeling between her legs was so dizzy that she twisted her body.

“Uhng, haa… W-Wait… nngh.”

The mouth that sucked between the legs left for a moment, and then soft laughter broke out.

A shallow, warm breeze swept over the damp parts.

“So it’s true that if you’re feeling good, you grab the hair.”

“I’m, I’m sorry.”

Someone wiped her forehead with a damp cloth. She saw the water tray being brought earlier, and it seemed to be used for this purpose. She felt the tension in her body gradually relax at the cool touch.

“Don’t be nervous. Relax.”

“We’ll make you feel good.”

Jiwoo loosened her grip on the hair.

“I’m glad. Then I’ll do my best as usual.”

“Uht, ah…!”

And someone started suckling her breasts. While rolling the protruding apex with his tongue, the man constantly watched Jiwoo, but the blindfolded Jiwoo was just busy enduring the pleasure pouring into her body.

The men were faithful to their respective roles. Using their lips, tongue, and fingers, they sincerely caressed Jiwoo’s entire body. Hands pouring down on her chest or shoulders relieved tension in her body little by little, and an unfamiliar pleasure that made her curl her toes often circulated throughout her body.

“Ung. Uht… Hu… mmngh…!”

However, it was between the legs that gave the strongest pleasure among them. The powerful tongue rubbed the cl*toris where a bundle of nerves were concentrated, opened her folds completely, and licked the hardened red nub with saliva.

“Uh-huk, ah.”

When Jiwoo reacted, the lips holding the cl*toris immediately began to suck with pressure.

Blood rushed between her legs. The tip of the tongue, which had been firmly positioned, rubbed lustfully at the little flesh that had swollen with excitement. Her body became so sensitive that she could even feel the bumps on the tongue.

Jiwoo finally surrendered to the pleasure that had been slowly rising and falling and becoming destructively stronger.

“Nnh… uht, haaa… AHH!”

It was her first climax tonight.

However, even as she org*smed, the cheeky tongue did not stop. Rather, he pressed his teeth against the cl*toris and stimulated it, inserting his tongue into the opening.

Unable to overcome the pleasure, Jiwoo trembled and twisted her body, and light kisses poured out here and there showing their love for her.

“Are you feeling good?”

“Don’t push away, feel it a little more.”

“Heuk, haa… ung!”

Because of the pleasure that several men led, her opening was wet. Together with what’s soaking inside, the overflowing liquid dripped onto the grass floor.

However, even in such a state, nothing was inserted right away. Instead, the long tongue licked the throbbing opening again. As his tongue squeezed into the slippery interior, Jiwoo reflexively closed her legs.

“Uhng!”

At the same time, fingers groped her inner walls. After licking her juices, it seemed that he was planning to caress her again till she would reach another climax.

The hands strained to squeeze Jiwoo’s thighs apart, and the other man’s fingers crushed the cl*toris as thick as a pomegranate seed.

Jiwoo trembled and lifted her waist every time he held the clitoris between his fingers and rubbed it with his fingernails.

“Hua, ung, ha…!”

Jiwoo shook her head before someone closed her mouth with a kiss again.

“Ah, wait… Stop, stop…”

“I’ll do more. It feels good, right.”

“Ah, ung. G-Good…!”

“Right?”

Even as they answered Jiwoo, they did not stop their ministrations. When she was panting and struggling, they even slowed down the hand gestures that urged her to climax quickly.