39. Accidental Snooping

**** So do you guys like intimate scenes or do you prefer it innocent and clean? Tell me please so that way I know whether or not to get too sexy in this story ****

I woke up with a smile on my face, curled up in Ronnie's arms, safe and sound. There were no fresh cuts, no fresh, gaping, bloody wounds. Only my previous injuries.

It didn't hurt much anymore, I was used to the dull, constant thudding. I didn't care, because I felt like I couldn't be happier. I had woken up from a goods night sleep with Ronnie, and I hadn't creeped out in the middle of the night to meet Him, and I hadn't had nightmares of Him, I never even thought about Him once.

I was fucking safe, safe now, safe next week, safe next month, safe till I died. I was safe. I was mother-fucking free!

I grinned and snuggled into Ronnie more, feeling really, truly good in years...

Ronnie mumbled and stretched a bit, tightening his arms around me and pulling me closer to him. I giggled and leaned up on my elbows, reaching a hand out and brushing the hair out of his face.

His eyes opened slightly, his lips pulling back in a smile. "Hey Ry" he mumbled, his voice thick with sleep, crackly and rough. I shivered at the sound and leaned down, softly pressing my lips against his.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me on top of him, and I grinned and straddled him, leaning down and wrapping my hand in his hair while the other brushed down his chin to his neck, slowly sliding farther and farther down.

I tugged on his hair and he shook beneath me, one hand sliding to cup my butt. I shivered and bit his lip softly, pulling on his hair more. He kissed me harder, licking my lips and biting softly.

Then he pulled away and I thought he was going to start kissing my neck, so I was surprised when he made a growling, hissing sound and bit my neck, his mouth wide open.

I giggled and pulled away, shaking with laughter. "R-Ronnie what the hell was that?" I asked between laughs, curling up into myself and rocking back and forth.

Ronnie laughed and grinned at me, winking and then walking to the bathroom. I sat up and took off my tank top, pulling on a Good With Grenades shirt and brushing my hair.

I sprayed on more cologne and then Ronnie came back from the bathroom and I ran in, putting my hair back and washing my face. Then, I put on some eyeliner and brushed my teeth, before walking back out.

Ronnie passed me in the hall and he pulled me into him, leaning his head into my neck.

"Is that my cologne?" He asked, and I nodded, laughing. He just grinned and kissed my cheek before letting me go. I followed him into the kitchen area and sat down to eat breakfast.

Everyone was all smiles and good feelings, including me. I wasn't trying to hide my pain, there was no panic in my mind about Him, no anxiety about anyone finding out how He hurt me, nothing. I felt free, finally. Free of worrying about Him, free of hiding things, free of Him altogether.

Ronnie put his hand under the table and laid it on my leg, squeezing, and I reached down and took his hand in mine, holding it.

When we were done eating, we put the dishes away and Ronnie ran back to the room to fix himself up more.

I wonder what he was doing? W-were we going on a date? Is that what it was?

My heart thudded in nervous excitement.

Ronnie had left his phone with me. I hadn't touched it, I wasn't going to be some possessive, jealous girl who went into his phone and searched his texts and pictures.

But when it dinged, I did pick it up. I didn't do it to look, and I hadn't meant to see, I had just picked it up so that I could bring it to him. But a word caught my eye, and I couldn't help but look down. I didn't like what I saw.

It was a twitter notification of someone who had retweeted something and tagged Ronnie. It was a tweet from Sally Watts.

Ronnie had blocked Sally, and that was a good thing too. But I guess she had told people to retweet it to Ronnie so he would see. There were 3 notifications, all of the same tweet.

It read "It's nice that Ryker got her justice. Too bad I didn't. #justiceforSally #lockupRonnie "

I scowled. If I had a twitter then I would bitch at her, but I didn't, so I couldn't. I did, however, click on the phone and then re-lock it so that the notifications no longer appeared on the screen. I didn't want Ronnie to have to see that, especially considering how happy he seemed right now.

We were finally together safely. Finally happy for real.

And I wouldn't let Sally, or Craig, or anyone ruin it for us.