59. Lying

****and I'm back at it sorry XP please don't give up on me! To those of you who like Escape The Fate and Craig, I'm sorry if I insult you or you feel bad, I'm not trying to hurt you or anything, it's just this book takes place when Ronnie and Craig were on bad terms, not like now, okay? I'm sorry for any bad feelings I make you feel ****

I woke up and untangled my arms and legs from Ronnie, sitting up and rubbing my face.

I yawned and looked down at Ronnie, smiling at his sleeping form. He looked so gorgeous, his lips loosely opened, his face relaxed. I brushed the hair from his face and kissed his forehead softly before getting up and going to the bathroom.

I got dressed in ripped black skinnies, and a shirt that said "Im back" with a picture of Ronnie with his eyebrows up and his lips pursed.

I brushed my hair out and grabbed a leather jacket, writing Ronnie a note saying I was going to wander today, and then leaving the bus.

For a while I just walked around, waving to bands casually and just enjoying being here, on this tour. Some bands recognized me as a merch girl and would wave first, and other times I would walk over and introduce myself, hugging the bands that 5 years ago I never would've imagined I'd meet.

Then, I spotted Max, and at first I was going to go over, until I realized he was with the rest of Escape The Fate.

I tried to run away, but they were heading straight towards me, and there was no avoiding a conflict.

I sighed and squared my shoulders as we collided, and I thought for a moment.

I knew there would be an argument, and I didn't want Max to have to witness it; I didn't want to make him feel like he had to choose between me or Craig, and I didn't want him to have to see 2 of his friends fighting, so I turned to him first and said "Hey, I think Luna wants to see you"

He nodded to me and headed off in search of Luna, who would no doubt be surprised to see him and make my ruse fall through, but I knew it would give me enough time to fight with Craig.

I glared at him and crossed my arms as he smirked, that little tuft of hair bouncing out from under his bottom lip, that little tuft that Ronnie had, and then Craig grew once he joined Escape The Fate. Nothing suspicious about that at all......yeah fucking right.

He infuriated me beyond all end. And it wasn't some 'oh she's infuriated but secretly likes him' bullshit, it was just legitimate hatred between us. There was no attraction, no desire on my side at all, I hated his guts completely.

"Well well, did little miss Ronnie get into the drugs her boyfriend does?" Craig taunted, smirking at me. "Why don't you shut the fuck up you insufferable imposter!" I yelled at him, shoving my arms out to push him away from where he had gotten close to me.

"Oh now, what's with the long sleeves then?" he asked, and I scowled. "It's cold you fucktwat" I spit out, glaring daggers at him.

"Well, surely you could manage a minute in the cold to show us your arms. Unless your hiding something-? What would we find on your forearm if we looked?" he asked and stepped close again.

"You would find scars from having IVs in my arm, because, gee, I don't know, I got fucking shot twice!" I said to him, my mouth clenched.

Fuck, if he got other people to suspect me, how long would it take to circulate back to Ronnie? Fucking fuck fuck fuck!

He took another step towards me and I screamed. "Get back, stay away from me you assfuck!" I yelled, and I threw my fist out to his face, slamming him straight in the jaw.