77. All The Way

****well here's a break from the drugs............but warning next chapters will not be like this. It will be bad. And it will stay bad for a while, but not forever my lovelies. So just hang in there please. *****

I felt horrible for what I had done to Ronnie last night. I got him all hot and ready, and then I fucking left and went to sleep. I'm surely a jerk.

But I would make it up to him.

I woke up at 5 am, and I got my fix of heroin. I went downstairs and took Charlie for a walk. I didn't go as far as I would have, mainly because I wanted to get home before Ronnie woke up so I could make breakfast, and because I didn't want to pass by Dealer's house.

When I got back I fed Charlie and then I stood in the kitchen, trying to think of something to make.

I started to make apple cinnamon crepes and walked upstairs just in time to see Ronnie waking up, yawning and stretching, his muscles flexing and relaxing in the movement.

He looked so gorgeous, I just wanted to-

Fuck, no, calm down.

"H-hey. Im making breakfast when you're ready, after you lift and all" I said quickly and walked out before I got too distracted and got carried away.

He was too fucking hot for his own good, holy fucking shit.

When the apples cooked enough, I put them into the crepes and sprinkled some cinnamon sugar inside and over the top.

Fuck, would he like it? Shit shit shit shit.

I called Max and wasn't all that surprised when Luna answered.

"Hello, if you are A) a thirsty bitch, B) a big-tittied fangirl, or C) an angry asshole, then hang the fuck up cause Max is taken. If you are D) a friend, E) a member of Escape The Fate, or F) a member of the record label, then speak now" her voice sounded through the phone. She made her voice sound autotuned, like a computerized message recording.

Sweet Jinxx, I love this girl. She's funny, sweet, and completely crazy in the best way.

"Hey Luna, can you stop jerking Max long enough to let him pick up gushers for me and bring them to the house?" I asked, laughing a little.

"Hey, first, fuck you, and second, I'll send him over" she said, trying to sound mad and offended, but I could hear the laugh in her voice.

"Thanks, love you too!" I yelled just before she hung up.

Fuck, I'm nervous. I have the whole day planned out, but the plan is just to get Ronnie to do whatever he wants, so I guess the plan is to not plan...?

Ronnie came down just in time for someone to knock on the door. Probably Max, yes just in time.

I left Ronnie to serve himself, and I went to the door, opening it to find Max and Luna standing there.

"Your order mademoiselle" Max said poshly, laying an arm across Luna's shoulders.

"Hey, thanks" I said, grabbing the gushers.

"Who is it?" Ronnie's voice called from the kitchen.

"My god, after all that we've done, you can't even recognize my voice? Baby, I thought what we had was real!" Max whined, clutching his heart dramatically.

"Come in then, we can talk about this love!" Ronnie yelled, and Luna laughed, rolling her eyes and shaking her head and jumping in ahead of Max. I closed the door behind them and walked back to the kitchen, grabbing a crepe and eating it slowly, watching Ronnie as he talked to Max and Luna.

After a while, Luna smiled and nudged me. "Hey, me and Echo are hanging out, we're probably gonna go to the mall and then watch movies for a sleepover, you wanna come?" She said, smiling at me.

"Erm, no thanks. I was just going to be with Ronnie today" I said, biting my lip. Her lips pulled into a smirk, and she nudged me again.

"Oh, you guys gonna do the deed?" she teased, and I blushed.

Yes, maybe? "Ha ha very funny" I said, trying to sound unamused.

"Oooh, you are! Damn!" she laughed, poking my side and then looking over at Max.

"Hey Max, we've got to go, now!" she said, glancing sideways at me with a smirk.

"What, why?" Max said, and she sent him a look.

"You have to take me to Echo so we can hang out! Now, go go go" she said, standing up and pulling his arm, pushing him out the door. "Have fun" she called to us as she closed the door, sending me a wink.

"What was that about?" Ronnie asked me, and I shrugged. I would not tell him, no matter what. He didn't need to know that she said that we were-that is, she guessed-, fuck, whatever. I don't even want to think about what she said.

"Ryker" he said warningly, walking towards me. Oh no.

"No, don't tickle me please" I pleaded, scooting my chair back and getting up.

He laughed and started chasing me all around the house.

Charlie started getting excited, and he started chasing Ronnie, barking and jumping around his feet. Ronnie slowed down trying to sidestep Charlie and not step on him, and I took the opportunity to run faster, making it back to the kitchen and sliding the door open and closing it behind me.

I saw Ronnie run up and I waved at him, then moved to where he couldn't see me.

I slipped off my pants, and pulled my shirt over my head, standing in my bra and underwear.

I really need to get a swimsuit.....

Ronnie rushed out and stopped in his tracks when he saw me. I ran to the pool, jumping in and then hiding under the water, embarrassed.

What was I thinking? Fucking idiot!

There was a splash and I looked to see Ronnie swim over to me.

We played around in the pool for a while, and then got out, eating pizza and then going to take showers.

I injected before getting in the shower; I wouldn't make the same mistake as last night.

I shaved and washed, getting out and drying off. I wrapped a towel around myself and made a break for the bedroom, grabbing clean clothes.

I heard the floor squeak and I turned around to see Ronnie walk in, a towel wrapped around his hips, slipping lower with every step he took.

Just like last time. Only this time there was no Derek to knock on the door.

"I forgot clothes" he said, and I laughed a little, nodding.

"Me too" I admitted, holding the towel tighter around me.

He gave me a look, and I stared at him, getting distracted by the towel sliding lower on his hips, and dropping the clothes.

I watched the towel slip from his waist, to his hips, dropping lower and lower, and soon he was standing in front of me.

I looked up and found my hands reaching out and laying on his arms.

"Ryker, do you want to get dressed, or-" he started to say, but I cut him off by leaning forward and pressing my lips against his.

I slid my hands down and pulled the towel loose from his hips, looking down once before crashing my lips against his.

I pulled his hair and bit his lip, and his hands quickly reached up, pulling my towel until it fell away, dropping to the floor at our feet, and he laid me back on the bed, crawling over me and kissing me hard.

--------THEY HAD SEX BUT IM NOT GOING TO WRITE A SEX SCENE BECAUSE I KNOW SOME OF YOU MAY BE UNCOMFORTABLE READING THAT----------