54. Boner

****so......continuation of the aggressive make out I guess cause I'm not sure how to transition or what else to write at this moment oops XD hope you enjoy, or at least don't hate it****

I was tugging his hair harshly, and in return he bit my lip harder, pulling on it more. It was a cycle, I pulled his hair which caused him to bite my lip and pull which caused me to pull his hair and so on.

He finally grabbed my butt and lifted me up, carrying me over to the bed and dropping me on it before leaning over me.

I pulled on his shirt, pulling it up, and he took it off quickly, leaning up over me while I watched him, staring at his body.

I made a strange, animalistic noise and grabbed his shoulders, digging my nails in and pulling him down to me. I raked my hands down his chest, round to his back before coming back to his abdomen, and then stopped at his stomach.

I bite my lip and slid my hand down further, laying it to rest on the tips of his pants, while my other hand lay across his chest.

To feel him over me, to feel his skin, his body under my touch, it was exhilarating.

He shivered and leaned down to my face, capturing my lips with his. I played with his waistband while he kissed me, rocking up on him.

My other hand got lost in his hair, scraping through it and tugging on chunks sporadically.

He made those sounds real fast, the moans-but-so-much-more-than-just-moans sounds, but I couldn't really say anything about it, because I was making noises as well, breathless and alight with passionate fire.

I pushed on his right side, and eventually he got that I wanted us to flip over, so he rolled onto his back and I rolled on top of him.

I sat up rocking my hips to find the most comfortable position, and then I bit my lip and looked down at him. He lay back, his eyes inviting me to do what I wanted.

I took a shaky breath and leaned down, kissing his lips softly once, and pulling away before he could deepen it. I leaned my head down, kissing his jawline and then slowly sliding down his neck to his collar bone.

I slid my eyes up to look at him through my lashes, and I kept going, trailing little kisses down his Adam's apple to the indent at the base of his neck.

At this point I slid back so I wasn't so hunched over him, resting my legs across his knees. He looked at me with a dark, lustful expression.

I blushed at what I was doing, but the way he looked at me made my heart skip a beat and caused my skin to become burning hot.

I turned my attention back to his neck, and then I started moving down, moving my hand from his chest and kissing down the center of his chest, feeling his muscles quiver under my lips.

I trailed my lips down down down, and stopped when I reached his waistband.

His eyes were heavy, almost closed, as he looked at me, biting his lip down hard and clenching his fists.

I sat up a little and smirked at him. "And....from smooth to swoon just like that" I said and snapped, copying what he had said all those months ago when we had first met and started our little teasing game.

His eyes flashed with recognition as he remembered, and then he grabbed my waist and pulled me up, turning us over and pinning me on the bed.

"You'd be like this too if you loved me like I have loved you" he said, changing what I had said to fit this situation and himself.

"And do" he added, whispering against my neck. I shook, his breath fanning against my neck and making me hot and nervous, but beyond excited.

He kissed down my neck, biting down softly with each kiss, and then he stopped. He kissed the spot at the base of my neck and shoulders, sucking it and biting it.

I clenched my eyes shut and pressed my mouth together, trying to hold in the noises that were threatening to burst out of my throat.

He rested his hands on my sides, sliding them up to rest on my bra-line, and my skin trembled and shivered.

My breath came out in a burst, a deep throaty sound coming afterwards. I bit my lip hard and reached my hands up to clench his hair, pulling on it while my body-without my control-started rubbing up on him.

He brought his face back to mine and kissed me harder, taking my bottom lip in his teeth.

I made another throaty sigh and rubbed him again, and his body stiffened. He pulled away and looked at me, his face strained. "We should probably stop...." He wheezed out, rolling off me.

Uh.....was I too much? Did I take it too far? Did I do something wrong, something he didn't like?

I sat up and ran a hand through my messy hair nervously. "Um, okay, sure" I said unsurely. I was terrified that I had done something wrong...

He could hear the nervous uncertainty in my voice, and he turned to face me.

"It's not you, well, it is-but not like that!" He started off, not sure how to say it, getting uneasy when he saw the look of fear on my face at what he'd said.

"It's just, well, you were rubbing, and I love it, I do, but it made me....well, yeah....and I don't mind, I just don't want to take things too far, I don't think you're ready yet and I don't want to hurt you or scare you" he explained, and I nodded, understanding.

So I was giving him a.......sweet Jinxx, I had given the Ronnie motherfucking sexgod Radke, a fucking boner?!! That was-! Wow....

I blushed and bit my lip, nodding softly. "Ok, I understand" I said, and he kissed my lip softly, then pulled away and walked out of the room, going to the bathroom to take a shower.

He was right, maybe I wasn't quite ready yet. But when I was, I wanted it to be Ronnie, and I didn't know how much longer I would have him....especially now with the drinking and the drugs....I don't know how much longer this will last...