70. Almost Nude

**** after this week Ill be out of school! Which is good and bad. Good news is that I will have more time to write. Bad is that I won't always have wifi, so I won't always be able to update often, sorry!

I hope you enjoy! ****

*Ryker*

We ordered another pizza, and it was decided that everyone would sleep over. It was an unspoken agreement; they didn't have to talk about it, everyone just knew. And there was room for everyone.

It was 9 o'clock at night and by now everyone had gotten out of the pool by now. We made a fire and Ryan started making s'mores.

We sat around the fire, talking and eating, sharing stories and such. We somehow decided without talking that we would tell ghost stories, and soon we were scaring each other and making up dramatic stories to creep the others out.

At around midnight, people started getting tired. We went inside, and 2 people at a time showered in 2 of Ronnie's showers, so that it would go by faster but still have enough warm water for the people showering at the same time.

Nobody used what I had now adopted as my bathroom, luckily, and I snuck off and washed my clothes I wore in the pool before hanging them back up.

When I got back out, Ronnie was gone. I assume he was showering now.

Andy and Echo took the room on the first floor, and I said good night to them. Echo hugged me, to my surprise-she usually doesn't initiate touchy things like hugs-and whispered "you okay? I'm here for you" in my ear.

How many people would say that to me today? Did I really look so bad? Was it really that obvious, was I really that obvious?

I nodded to her and watched her walk down the stairs, hand in hand with Andy. She was quiet, but I think when they were alone he probably brought her to life. And maybe if I was with her for enough time, she'd come to life around me too.

Then there was the sound of running footsteps and I turned around to find Luna right behind me. She launched herself at me, jumping on me and hanging off of me. "Okay, hi Luna" I said, but I couldn't help but laugh. She cracked a smile at me and said "You stay strong my little muffin-cake. I'm here when you need me" she said to me.

Shit, again? I must be a horrible actor. And here I thought I was so good....

"Thanks Luna. Don't get too frisky with Max, Ronnie's serious about not wanting to clean up after you guys" I teased, giving her a wink. She laughed and let go of me, dropping back to floor.

"Hey now, I'm 19 so it's perfectly legal! Nothing can stop us" She said, smirking. I did a double take.

"Wait, you're 19? I thought you were my age!" I said, scratching my head. Damn, I hadn't even thought to ask Luna, or Echo for that matter, how old they were. Jeez, I was so inconsiderate and rude.

"No, I'm 19, and so is Echo. You're the elderly one, the old lady. You'll be in a walker soon, and then, oh dear, we need to find a good nursing home. Should I start searching now, or wait till next week? Gotta be prepared ya know" Luna teased, winking at me and nudging me with her elbow.

"Hey! Im not that old!" I complained, crossing my arms and huffing.

"Sure, keep telling yourself that honey" Luna joked, and then Max came and picked her up, holding her around the waist. He held her sideways and carried her to the end of the hall, where they were sharing the guest bedroom.

"DONT FORGET PROTECTION! THE BEST SEX IS SAFE SEX!" I yelled to them, and I heard a muffled laugh and a "fuck you".

"THE BEST SEX IS NO SEX IN MY FUCKING HOUSE OR ILL THROW YOU ACROSS A PARKING LOT" Ronnie's voice boomed from somewhere in the house.