73. Dares and Truths

****credit goes out to @MCR_BVB for coming up with the name cockblocker Derek, sorry I forgot to say it before darlin!

Enjoy (I hope!)

And I realize these past few chapters have gotten really sexual wow oops ****

I stood awkwardly for a moment, unsure what to say, and Ronnie was looking at me expectantly, waiting for me to say something, do something.

"Erm..." I said, trailing off and looking through the living room to the sliding door in the kitchen. Hmmm, the pool. Perfect excuse to get Ronnie to strip - I mean swimming is all innocent fun and puppies and fuck it I want his shirt off, now.

"We could go for a swim," I said, looking at him with my eyebrows raised hopefully.

He said nothing, just walked over to the kitchen. There's my answer.

I grinned, following him, but then I stopped and turned around. Fuck, I need my shorts...

I started going up the stairs and Ronnie stood at the bottom, calling me. "I-I need to get my shorts...." I said, and he shook his head, coming up the stairs until he was a step below me.

"It's just me here, you don't need them. Just wear your underwear....."

I nodded slightly and he grabbed my waist, hefting me over his shoulder and carrying me down the stairs and out the back door.

I let myself hang over his shoulder, staring at his butt. I mean, fuck my life, I'm horrible and incredibly excited and nervous and fuck.

He let me down and pulled off his shirt and shorts, standing there in his boxers.

"Strip woman" he said commandingly, gruff and stern, but he cracked a smile and jumped in the water, laughing at me.

I blushed and pulled the shirt off slowly, feeling incredibly self-conscious and nervous. I let the shirt fall and bent down, sliding my pants down. I stood bared, shifting my legs awkwardly, and Ronnie stared. I sat down and slid into the pool, shivering at it's coldness.

I got used to it pretty fast though.

We didn't start fucking around; we swam around for a bit, splashing and dunking each other.

Then Ronnie splashed my face and I blurted out "let's play truth or dare," feeling like a 14 year old girl at a sleepover, giddy over a boy. "But choose dare" I added, grinning.

He nodded and I thought for a moment, trying to think of a good dare. I tapped my chin and snapped my fingers, saying "I dare you to do 5 handstands across the pool without taking breaths."

He did it, relatively speaking. I don't know if you could consider the last one an exact handstand, but what the hell. He turned to me and smiled, saying "I dare you to do five backflips under water without taking breaths."

I did it, and it went on like that for a while, the dares getting increasingly more embarrassing or grand.

After daring Ronnie to stand in the street in his boxers and yell at the top of his lungs "I just want to kiss your lips, the ones between your hips," with a hip thrust at the end, while I recorded, Ronnie ran back laughing.

I clicked share on his phone, and posted the video to everything on Ronnie's phone-Facebook, twitter, Instagram-everything, adding the caption "You're welcome xx." Then I handed it back to him smirking.

He looked at me evilly and smirked back. Uh oh, maybe I should've have done that....

"I dare you...to go to my neighbors house, ask for Steven, and then say that you think about him every night when you're in the shower, and that you moan his name when you orgasm. All while I record" he said to me, shaking the phone in my face.