Intro

Title 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Crossing Book Seventy: My Cannon Fodder Husband Decathlon
Author 静似骄阳

Lu Xia wore the body of an educated youth in the 1970s who didn't love her mother and didn't love to go to the countryside instead of her elder sister.

Thinking of how the original owner was usually angry, how could Lu Xia bear it, the job was sold, and they had a hard time pitting them against each other, and then they patted their butts and went to the countryside.

But I didn’t know until I was in the car, my good guy, she didn’t just travel through time, she also wore books.

Lu Xia almost swears, and at this time, she also knows that she is cannon fodder, and the person sitting next door is also cannon fodder, and the person sitting opposite is a man.

The master and the heroine...

If they come, they will be safe. Lu Xia can't be cannon fodder, so she tried to stay away from the hero and heroine after she went to the countryside, and then lived her own life.

As a result, the female partner was reborn... Under the staring of the reborn female partner and the covetousness of the villagers, Lu Xia had to find someone to marry.

It happened that another cannon fodder encountered the same situation, and the two hit it off, and got the certificate. After getting married, Lu Xia discovered that this cannon fodder is different from what she thought...