Chapter 631 - 640

ꨄChapter 631

    Along the way, Lu Xia didn't talk to them either.

    The little ones may also know that they have made their mother angry, so they dare not say anything now.

    They are very obedient along the way.

    After returning, Lu Xia still didn't say anything, and continued to make them stand for punishment.

    Then he went back to the house.

    I don't know if they were obedient, but after Jiang Junmo came back from get off work, they were still standing there.

    "Dad."

    "Dad, you're back!"

    "Dad, I miss you!" As

    soon as Jiang Junmo entered the door, he saw three little guys standing in the corner of the living room looking at him eagerly.

    He raised his eyebrows unexpectedly, and guessed that it was a mistake.

    Nodding to them, he went straight into the bedroom without saying or asking.

    Seeing this, the little ones sighed in disappointment, and could only continue to stand for punishment.

    Lu Xia heard Jiang Junmo's voice after he came back, but he didn't want to move right now.

    So when Jiang Junmo entered the room, he saw her lying sideways on the bed, feeling not in a good mood.     He hurriedly stepped forward and asked

    concerned: "What's the matter? Not feeling well?"

    Lu Xia shook her head, "It's okay, I'm just a little tired, why did you come back so early today!" "Today

    ended early, I came back when I had nothing to do."

Looking at her worriedly, "What's the matter? I'm so tired from what I did today, are those little ones making you angry?"

    Lu Xia shook her head, "It's okay, I just received a call from the kindergarten saying that they were injured in a fight. I'm worried, maybe it's because I was too tense before, and I feel a little tired after I relax." ..

    "Did they fight at school?" Jiang Junmo knew it when he heard this.

    "injured?"

    Lu Xia shook her head, "They weren't injured, they injured someone else!"

    At this point, Lu Xia explained the fighting process to him.

    Finally concluded: "I don't know who these few look like, and they have learned to hoe the strong and help the weak, and I don't know where the ability comes from! They have also learned three-on-one. You don't even know, that little fat man's face is so slapped!

    " It’s red, I don’t slap people in the face, and I don’t know how much he loves his family. Fortunately, his parents are reasonable, otherwise I would be embarrassed to see him. They are

    quite smart. Later, when they saw that they couldn’t beat them, they ran to find a teacher , I was not injured."

    Jiang Junmo also laughed when he heard this, nodded and commented: "It's really smart, and knows how to protect itself."

    Lu Xia just gave him a blank look, "It's not you who taught them. Right?"

    Jiang Junmo shook his head, "It's not me, it's probably Kangkang, but they may have misunderstood, what Kangkang taught should be that if someone wants to bully them, they should go to the teacher." Lu Xia sighed after hearing