Chapter 281 - 290

ꨄChapter 281 Su Man Is Getting Married

    Those little bastards were finally taken away by the police. After such a big incident, they were all sentenced to prison in the end, which did not injure the town.

    It's just that after such a big incident, the village and the educated youth spot became quiet.

    Especially for the educated youth, no one smiled for a long time.

    The same is true for Lu Xia, who is also a time-traveling woman. Although she does not agree with Li Yalan's actions, she still has a feeling of cold lips and teeth.

    More importantly, with the lessons learned from Li Yalan, she thinks that she will keep a low profile in the future, and can't do whatever she wants just because she is a time-traveler, or she might be the next Li Yalan.

    However, under such circumstances, Su Man came to tell Lu Xia that she and Gu Xiangnan were planning to get married!

    Lu Xia didn't react for a while after hearing the news, and after asking again to confirm, she was even more surprised.

    However, he held back and didn't show it.

    She just smiled and said: "Congratulations, you've been together for so long, it's time to settle down, when is the wedding?"

    Su Man smiled, her face looked happy and a little emotional, " Yes, it's been a long time, it's the day after tomorrow, remember to come over for dinner."

    Lu Xia nodded, "Don't worry, I'll definitely go!"

    After Su Man left, Lu Xia was still a little surprised, she didn't expect the plot to happen With such a big change, Su Man and Gu Xiangnan planned to get married when they were in the countryside.

    But didn't they say some time ago that they had broken up?

    Could it be because Gu Xiangnan sacrificed his life to save Su Man and moved her?

    Or was it influenced by Li Yalan that Su Man decided to lock Gu Xiangnan in advance?

    But anyway, everything is different from the book.

    No, it should be said that everything has been different since Cheng Yujiao was reborn.

    Including the existence of that space that she didn't know about.

    She just said, Su Man went to the town and the county every day, but usually she couldn't see anything she brought back. It turned out that it was all in the space. She probably made a lot of money in the past two years.

    But now she thought of Cheng Yujiao again, and wondered what she would do when she found out.

    ...

    What would Cheng Yujiao think, of course she was mad!

    When she knew that Su Man and Gu Xiangnan were going to get married, she went crazy and rushed into Su Man's house, about to do something to her, but Su Man slapped her twice and knocked her down.

    After going through so much, Su Man no longer cared about Gu Xiangnan's face, and she also guessed that what happened last time had nothing to do with Cheng Yujiao. ..

    She admitted that at this moment, she suddenly threatened Gu Xiangnan to compromise by saying that she would break up completely without getting married.

    But more importantly, she didn't believe Li Yalan's words, she didn't believe that she would lose, and someone like Cheng Yujiao was destined to be stepped on by her.