Chapter 561 - 570

ꨄChapter 561

    After he left, Lu Xia looked at Jiang Junmo in surprise again.

    He asked: "What's the matter?"

    Jiang Junmo sighed and said: "I just think it's a pity that you don't do business, and sometimes I even wonder if you want to do business very much, otherwise you wouldn't know the country so well Various policies."

    Lu Xia laughed when she heard it, she didn't understand it, it's not because she read too many novels in her previous life, and eight out of ten of those heroines traveled to the ages in the novels to kill the Quartet by doing business, the development path It's the same, but she remembered it all, and then subconsciously said it.

    As for the policy, she really didn't pay attention all the time.

    But I can't say it straight now, I just shook my head and said: "Forget it, it's too tiring and too busy to do business, it's not suitable for me, I'd better be my university teacher honestly, it's great, the work is easy and painful. People respect you."

    Jiang Junmo smiled, "Understood, you just want to lie down and make money."

    "That's right!" Lu Xia nodded and admitted.

    Jiang Junmo also knew what she was thinking, so he smiled and said nothing more.

    Soon at the end of August, Kang Kang moved to the small courtyard just after returning from summer vacation, and Lu Xia was going to report to Beijing University.

    Of course, their teachers can't start school with the students, they have to go a few days in advance.

    So on the day of reporting, Lu Xia got up early to pack up, and changed into a slightly more mature dress, a white shirt, a long black skirt, and small leather shoes on her feet.

    Take care of it and go out the door.

    Well, because she was afraid of being late on the first day, she didn't ride a bicycle, but took the bus.

    When you arrive, go straight to the school file reception office.

    Once you have registered, you will be officially registered.

    After the registration was over, Lu Xia went to the English Department and found the head of the department.

    The head of the department is very happy about her arrival.

    "Lu Xia, right? I've heard that there is a student with outstanding abilities in all aspects in the first batch of college students. It seems that our school has another talent!" After hearing this, Lu Xia said modestly: "The

    director has won the award, I still have a lot to learn."

    Seeing her modesty, the director nodded secretly, and after welcoming her arrival, began to assign her courses for this semester.

    This semester, the number of students enrolled in the school has increased, and the number of classes required has also increased, but the teachers' courses have also been redistributed.

    In the past, Lu Xia and the others were teachers of professional courses from freshman to senior year.

    Now it has been changed, and those who teach freshmen only teach freshmen, so that some professors don't have to teach from scratch, and some of them are overqualified.

    And because Lu Xia just graduated, she would definitely not give it to her junior and senior students, so the current task is to teach English classes in the first and third English major classes.