Chapter 331 - 340

ꨄChapter 331 Roommate Introduction

    Afterwards, the girl on Tan Yunfang's upper bunk also spoke. She looked shy.

    "My name is Tang Yuan, and I'm from Shanghai District."

    Her voice was soft and waxy, similar to Feng Zhenzhu's accent, but softer.

    He also looks fair and clean, and seems to have a good personality. ..

    After the introduction to the opposite side, the person who was left in the bed next to Lu Xia lived in the lower bunk next to Lu Xia. There was a girl with a bright appearance who looked a little arrogant, and she introduced herself differently.

    "My name is...Xie Guifang, from Jiangxi Province. My father is the director of the county government. My mother is the chairman of the labor union. I was also a labor union officer. After school starts, I want to apply for class president. I hope everyone will vote for me.     " , Everyone didn't answer, Lu Xia thought this person was very strange, and introduced herself with canvassing, oh, and also mentioned the occupations of her parents, looking very proud, um, the name is a bit silly.     Seeing that no one answered, Xie Guifang frowned. Just as she was about to say something, the person on her upper bunk spoke first: "My name is Ye Nan, I am from the capital city, and I am 20 years old. Nice to meet you.     " With the student's head in his head, he showed his big white teeth when he smiled. He looks a little heroic, looks hearty, and has a good personality at first glance.     Lu Xia smiled and nodded with her, and then Yu Wan introduced herself again, so that everyone knew each other.     Afterwards, they chatted for a while, and it was only then that Lu Xia realized that they lived in a mixed dormitory. Lu Xiayu and Xie Guifang were from the English Department, and the other three were from the Literature Department.     Yu Wan was very envious, after all, she originally wanted to take the literature department but failed.     Seeing them chatting so happily, Xie Guifang felt that she was ignored, and she was a little annoyed because she didn't get a response to her previous words.     Looking at Tan Yunfang's children is also not very pleasing to the eye.

    So he took advantage of everyone's chat and said directly: "Tan Yunfang, how long is your child going to stay in the dormitory? The place is so small, it would be inconvenient to have one more person, and the child is so young, won't he cry at night? I feel light , don't disturb my sleep."

    As soon as the voice fell, the bedroom was silent, everyone didn't expect her to speak so directly, and they didn't know how to reply.

    Lu Xia looked at the embarrassment on Tan Yunfang's face and the panic of the child, and sighed, so she eased up.

    "I don't live in the dormitory at night, Xiaoya can sleep in my bed, but you have to prepare the quilt yourself, so the dormitory is not too crowded."

    Tan Yunfang smiled gratefully at her after hearing this, "Thank you, Lu Xia, but no need, Xiaoya Ya is still young, my bed can be accommodated, causing trouble for everyone, I actually applied to the school, and the school agreed, and I also applied for a work-study program. When I save enough money, I will take Xiaoya with me Move out."

    Except for Xie Guifang, everyone else in the dormitory understood, after all, Xiaoya lived in the dormitory for one night yesterday, and she seemed very obedient and sensible.

    Ye Nan even said directly: "It's okay, stay as long as you want, Xiaoya helped me sweep the floor yesterday, but she is sensible." Others also

    followed suit, which made Xie Guifang even more embarrassed.