Chapter 431 - 440

ꨄChapter 431 Development Prospects

    Then I heard Mrs. Miller continue to ask: "Do you think there is development in building a star hotel in the capital?"

    Lu Xia was a little surprised when she heard this, and then nodded affirmatively, "Of course, I think this is a good idea. As China develops faster and faster, people will definitely have higher and higher requirements for food.

    The simplest is reflected in food, clothing, housing and transportation. The stock of star hotels is still very small in China, which can be regarded as a gap , If you grasp the future, there will definitely be high returns and rewards."

    "Wow!" After hearing what she said, the Millers looked at Lu Xia in surprise, "Xia, you are really different , After hearing what you said, I think you don't seem like an English student, you are suitable for studying economics!"

    Lu Xia felt a little embarrassed when she heard that, she just said this based on the development of future generations, and it is not important for economics. I really don't know much about her.

    So he smiled and said: "Thank you for the compliment, so I would like to ask if you have any ideas?"

    Mrs. Miller nodded, "To be honest, the Miller family is involved in many industries, but my husband and I are mainly responsible for In the family hotel business, we feel that although Huaxia is a little behind, the current hotel market is still relatively small, and it can be regarded as a development prospect, so we can try it." After hearing this,

    Lu Xia finally smiled, "Don't worry, I won't let you down. Yes."

    After separating from the Miller couple, Lu Xia returned to the travel agency.

    On the way, Jin Cheng curiously asked what they said at the end. Lu Xia shook his head. The matter was not confirmed yet, so he didn't plan to tell him, "It's nothing, I just asked about the customs of China." Jin Cheng didn't ask any more after listening

    .

    After returning, the two shared today's tips, and Lu Xia told the director about their conversation.

    "I think they might want to invest in the hotel business in Huaxia."

    The director was surprised when he heard that, and then said with a smile: "Okay, you've done a good job, but it's not confirmed yet, so don't say it."

    Lu Xia nodded, "I see!"

    As usual, Jiang Junmo came to pick her up this day. After returning, Lu Xia was a little tired. This week's tossing made her mentally tense, and now it is inevitable to relax suddenly after the end Some can't get up.

    Seeing her working so hard, Jiang Junmo felt a little distressed, so he hurried over to give her a massage.

    Lu Xia felt a lot more comfortable after being pressed, and sighed: "I've only been with you for a week, and I can't stand it anymore. The people in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs have been doing this kind of work, how hard it is!" Thinking of this, she felt sorry for the

    original The idea of ​​a little backed down.

    Jiang Junmo smiled and said: "It may be hard at the beginning, but you will get used to it slowly. I guess they will get used to it after a period of time, and it will be no different from other jobs." Lu Xia thought so

    too , There is a specialization in surgery, they are specialized in doing this, they must be used to it, and they won't be as tired as her.

    Thinking of this, Lu Xia finally relaxed.