Chapter 371 - 380

ꨄChapter 371 Subsequent Influence

    After it was published in the newspaper, the impact of this matter was even greater, and it was forwarded by the People's Daily.

    The influence of the People's Daily can be imagined. It is estimated that the two names Xie Yunyun and Xie Guifang will be famous all over the country now.

    Of course, the newspapers also highlighted the measures taken by the country after this incident.

    It not only requires local governments and education bureaus to re-examine and verify the situation of local candidates, but also requires all universities to strictly examine whether the admission personnel for the university places are correct. If an impostor is found, it must be dealt with seriously!

    Not to mention, there have been reports one after another in the follow-up, and some schools have indeed found students who are impostors, and there are quite a few of them.

    In addition to this, various schools found that there were candidates who were admitted but did not come to university. They wrote to ask the reason and found out that they did not receive the admission letter at all.

    Check again, what the post office lost, was picked up by a neighbor, a teacher, or a classmate, or ruined by jealousy, all kinds of reasons emerge one after another.

    After these incidents were reported, there was an instant uproar, and the country attached great importance to them, and the punishments for those involved were particularly severe.

    After that, the college entrance examination paid more attention to this aspect. Of course, this is all for another story...

    This impostor incident finally came to a perfect conclusion when the truth came out!

    Xie Yunyun hasn't appeared since she moved away, and the real Xie Guifang's school arrangements have not been announced, but she has never been seen to go to school.

    Lu Xia didn't know if she was still in the capital, so she thought she had time to visit her.

    In the end, before she could go, after school that day, she was waiting at the school gate.

    Seeing Lu Xia coming out, he smiled and waved to her.

    Seeing this, Lu Xia walked over with Jiang Junmo.

    "Great, you're still here. I wanted to go and see you, how are you now?"

    The girl, that is, Xie Guifang smiled and said, "Okay, very good, nothing better than now. "

    When Lu Xia saw her say this, she was still very excited, but she was more happy, and her brows were brightened, so she knew that she was really happy.

    "That's good!"

    Then I heard Xie Guifang say: "By the way, do you have time tonight? I want to treat you to dinner, thank you for helping me before."

    Seeing the sincerity in her eyes when she said this, Lu Xia Smiling, "No need, actually I didn't do anything, you might succeed without me."

    Seeing that she still wanted to persevere, Lu Xia explained: "We go home for dinner every night, and the family also gives us I'm ready, if I don't go back, my family will have to wait."

    Hearing what she said, Xie Guifang was a little disappointed, but she didn't insist anymore.

    "Well, then there will be opportunities in the future."

    Lu Xia nodded with a smile, "Okay, then later."

    In fact, it doesn't matter whether you go back to eat at night, but Lu Xia doesn't want her to treat herself as a benefactor, because she I really feel like I didn't do anything, and I don't want her to waste money.