Chapter 511 - 520

ꨄChapter 511

    Lu Xia laughed after hearing this, "Great, this is a good thing, when will you get married, are you planning to go home and have a wedding?" The

    aunt shook her head, "If you don't come back, it would be too much effort for him to come back , I had holidays before, but he gave them to his comrades in remote areas in his hometown. He said that it was inconvenient for them to go back with their families, so he asked him to stay for a few more days. I don’t even think about how long I haven’t been home !"

    The uncle interrupted when he heard this: "Okay, the second child has an idea in his heart, and he also cares about his comrades." The

    eldest aunt gave him a blank look, "I don't know that he cares about his comrades? I just feel sorry for him three I finally got married at ten!"

    After finishing speaking, he ignored him, and continued with Lu Xia: "They won't come back this time, I plan to go and have a look, although I don't plan to get married, I will eat in the army cafeteria A meal, but it's not good if neither your uncle nor I go."

    Lu Xia also nodded. "Yes, yes, I have to go there. It's also a respect for my sister-in-law. By the way, my sister-in-law is also a military doctor, and I must have a common language with my aunt." The auntie laughed even happier when she heard this, "The second child finally did it     . It's a good thing, now he's short of the fourth child, he's a little younger than Jun Mo, and he doesn't know when he will get married."     Lu Xia comforted: "Don't worry, I guess the fate will end when it comes."     Lu Xia The eldest aunt didn't force her, she just felt sorry for the child. Fortunately, now that a son has finally married, they won't be so worried.     The next day, Lu Xia accompanied her aunt to the department store and the newly opened shops on the street, and bought some gifts for her sister-in-law.     Then the eldest aunt acted quickly, and asked for leave the next day to go to the cousin's army.     The eldest uncle couldn't go, but he also prepared gifts for his daughter-in-law, and Lu Xia and the others did the same. They heard that someone would pick them up there, so they transported some electrical appliances for them by train.     There are people to help when getting on and off the car, and the eldest aunt does not need to move it by herself, which can be regarded as a wedding gift for them.

    The eldest aunt originally thought it was expensive and refused to buy it, but Lu Xia refused. The uncle's family is very kind to them, and it is nothing if they give some gifts, not to mention that I bought it in Qi Xiao's shop, which is cheaper than the normal price. Not a lot.

    The eldest aunt didn't insist after hearing this.

    After she left, Lu Xia helped the house to renovate again, mainly the room of the lobby brother.

    In the past, when the sisters were not married, the room on the second floor of the house was partitioned and divided into several small rooms for everyone to live in.

    Later, it was not demolished because they were afraid that they would occasionally come back to live after they got married.

    But because the sisters are all married in the capital, they rarely come back to spend the night after they get married.

    But this time it won’t work if we don’t demolish it. After all, my cousin can’t still live with his cousin when he comes back after he gets married, and the previous room was also small.

    So Lu Xia redesigned it, and the second floor was restored to four rooms.

    In this way, except for their own room, the other three rooms are not small.