Chapter 361 - 370

ꨄChapter 361

    It was exactly noon, and the two of them didn't go far, so they found a state-run restaurant nearby and sat down to have a meal.

    After sitting down, Lu Qiu took the initiative to say: "Second sister hasn't answered just now, how have you been all these years?"

    Lu Xia nodded, "It's okay!"

    Seeing this, Lu Qiu hesitated for a while and continued: "I listened to you before. Say you are married..."

    Lu Xia smiled, "Indeed you are married, my husband and I went back to the city together."

    "Oh, that's it!"

    No matter how much Lu Qiu asked, she could see that Lu Xia I don't want to say it, but I understand in my heart that the person Lu Xia married is definitely not a rural person as the family thought, and it can be seen from her dress that she is living a good life. So

    she began to take the initiative to talk to her about the Lu family in recent years.

    "Mom and Dad have been doing well these years, and Dad is still working in the warehouse, but because of his age, he fell when moving the goods. Although it was not serious, he was transferred to the warehouse as a security guard in the factory. It was easy. Quite a few, but sometimes night shifts are required.

    Lu Dong graduated from high school last year. In order not to go to the countryside, his mother gave up her job to Lu Dong, so he now works in a textile factory, but because the textile workers are all women, he He was also transferred to the warehouse as a loading and unloading worker, so he was closer to Dad."

    Lu Xia nodded, "What about you?"

    Lu Qiu and Lu Dong are the same age, and they are both 18 this year. What she meant was that Father Lu didn't give her a job either.

    But seeing how she is doing well now, she shouldn't have gone to the countryside, right?

    Lu Qiu listened to her question and smiled, "I didn't go to high school. After graduating from junior high school, I was admitted to a technical secondary school. This year is the last semester. I will be assigned a job after graduation." Lu Xia was surprised to hear this

    . She took a look, then nodded, "That's good."

    Is it not good? A few years ago, colleges were only recommended by workers, peasants and soldiers. The technical secondary school was a very good degree, and it was very difficult to pass the exam. It's a great thing!

    The original owner also wanted to take the exam back then, and she could have passed the exam, but because Lu Chun had a quarrel with her parents, and because the family didn't know her grades, she didn't want her to go to school, so in the end, she didn't take the exam at all and could only accompany her. Lu Chun went to high school.

    Unexpectedly, Lu Qiu passed the technical secondary school entrance examination quietly, so it can only be said that her sister is indeed not simple.

    Lu Qiu laughed exaggeratedly when she heard her. Although she didn't say anything, her eyes were full of confidence.

    "It's okay. Actually, I wanted to go to nursing school, but I didn't pass it. I went to a teacher's technical secondary school. I guess I'll be a teacher after graduation."     Lu

    Xia nodded, "It's good, the job of a teacher is easy."

Continued: "As for the elder sister, she just gave birth to her third child, who is a girl. Because she failed to have a son, she has not had a very good life in her husband's house these years. She and her brother-in-law lived alone with the help of our family