Chapter 491 - 500

ꨄChapter 491 Something Happened in the Bedroom

    It may be that even a good girl like Tang Yuan has a date, and Yu Wan, who has not been very enlightened before, is a little moved.

    When I waited for Friday, I also said that I would go to the fellowship activities held by the School of Foreign Languages ​​and the School of Physics this weekend.

    After speaking, he invited their dormitory to go together.

    But the people in their dormitory are either married or divorced, or they have a partner, and the rest, Hu Cuihua, is probably not yet enlightened.

    But Yu Wan didn't want to go by herself, so she invited Tan Yunfang together, but Tan Yunfang's first marriage left a shadow on her, and she is not interested in this at the moment, and her mind is on studying, making money and working, so she refused without any surprise .

    Then she invited Tang Yuan again.

    But Tang Yuan refused embarrassingly. She made an appointment with her partner on the weekend to go out to play.

    As for Ye Nan and Lu Xia, who were married, she didn't say anything at all.

    In the end, Yu Wan took the careless Hu Cuihua to accompany her.

    Lu Xia was quite curious about her friendship, and planned to ask her when she went to school on Monday, but found out that something happened in the dormitory when she arrived!

    After Lu Xia arrived in class early in the morning on Monday, she found that Yu Wan, who would have appeared in the classroom early in the past, did not come today.

    She thought she was getting up late, but she hadn't come in the first class, so Lu Xia felt a little strange at the moment.

    So after class, I asked the monitor, and learned from the monitor that Yu Wan had asked for leave.

    I was even more confused, and asked why I asked for leave, but the squad leader didn't know.

    So after she finally finished her morning class, she planned to go back to the dormitory to see if the others knew what was going on.

    But after going back, she found that Ye Nan was the only one in the dormitory.

    "Where are the others?"

    Ye Nan shook her head, then told her seriously, "Something happened in our dormitory!"

    "What happened?"

    Seeing her like this, Lu Xia was also very nervous. After all, Ye Nan was always calm. Except for the time when her fiancé had an accident, this was the first time Lu Xia saw her expression change.

    I thought it was Yu Wan who had the accident, but after hearing what she said, I realized it was not.

    "It's Tang Yuan. She hasn't come back since she went out on a date at the weekend."

    "Huh?" I didn't expect it to be Tang Yuan.

    "What's the matter? Where did she go?"

    Ye Nan shook her head, "I don't know. We all went home this weekend, and Hu Cuihua was here. She didn't see Tang Yuan back on Saturday night, so she thought she was with her boyfriend. I didn't think much about it, and after I asked about it when I returned to school on Sunday afternoon, I realized something was wrong.

    We all know what happened to Xie Yunyun, and with her lessons learned, everyone will love themselves more, and besides, Tang Yuan has always been very kind She was obedient and would not sleep out without permission.