Chapter 41 - 50

ꨄChapter 41

    In fact, Su Man also regretted seeing Zhuang Hongmei like this.

    She thought these were ordinary snacks for her, but she forgot that these things are not affordable for ordinary people in this era, and she took out so many at once.

    What makes her even more regretful is that she forgot to prepare the lock, as it is really not very safe to leave it like this.

    Thinking of this, Su Man glanced at Lu Xia's two locks enviously, and secretly decided that she had to buy a lock for herself in a few days.

    Several people continued to sleep together at night, which was very uncomfortable, but there was nothing I could do. The qδ

    day passed like this.

    When Su Man went to work the next day, she took the initiative to tell the village head that she was going to cut pigweed, and the village head agreed after one glance at her.

    He didn't hesitate too much, after all, this female educated youth seemed to be in good condition, probably not short of work points.

    These educated youths are all urban children, and some families will have subsidies, so he will not be a villain, and it happens that these educated youths have no jobs.

    In fact, Lu Xia also wanted to cut pigweed, but it was not easy for her to follow after the heroine went, so let's follow the trend and go to work honestly.

    As for Zhuang Hongmei, she saw that she wanted to go but also wanted to earn work points. She probably didn't have much money in hand, as she could tell from the fact that she wanted to buy a box yesterday but didn't.

    The boys adapted quite well, including Gu Xiangnan, who had never done farm work, and was able to keep up with everyone's progress.

    And Jiang Junmo didn't come today, but his face was still not very good. The village chief hesitated, and only arranged for him to pull the weeds instead of carrying them.

    Lu Xia felt sore after waking up today, but she also knew that this was a necessary process, so she could only bear it.

    Fortunately, she has spiritual spring water, and she can take a sip when she is tired, which can relieve a lot.

    The only thing is that the food she has eaten in the past two days has been too bad, and her mouth has no taste. She plans to find a chance today to continue secretly eating the food she saved before.

    When he returned at noon, Jiang Junmo's health was failing again, his face was still pale, and his body was shaking so that it looked like a gust of wind could blow him down.

    Gu Xiangnan persuaded him to go to the clinic.

    Jiang Junmo shook his head, "I brought the medicine from home, I'll boil it later."

    Gu Xiangnan didn't say anything after hearing this, but he helped him boil the medicine. Jiang Junmo brought a small medicine pot himself, The old educated youth helped to build a stove with stones in the yard, which was quite convenient for boiling medicine.

    The medicine is traditional Chinese medicine. After a while, the smell of medicine soon came. Jiang Junmo lay down after drinking the medicine. He didn't even eat lunch, and he didn't go to work in the afternoon.

    On the other hand, Lu Xia went to the village at noon to buy a straw hat, which was a lot cooler in the afternoon. When she came back in the evening, she found that Su Man, who had been cutting hogweed, had caught a hare outside the woods.