Chapter 211 - 220

ꨄChapter 211 The Hardship of Pregnancy

    Lu Xia was a little surprised when she heard this, it was too sudden, she didn't expect Chen Xue to get married so soon.

    "Isn't this too urgent, can't wait after the new year?"

    Shen Qingqing shook her head, "It is said that the man will be on duty during the Chinese New Year. The reason why he can come back this time is because he came back to get married, so the army gave him some more time off."

    Lu Xia Lioran, "Hey, Sun Shengnan is still in the road construction team, and he probably won't be able to come back by then."

    "Yes!" Shen Qingqing also nodded, "But Sister Chen Xue said that the person she married lives in the next door Village, when she comes back to visit relatives in the future, she will still come to see us,"

    Lu Xia nodded, "Okay, I see, I will prepare a gift and give it to her before she gets married."

    Shen Qingqing nodded, and then said no She said embarrassedly: "I also prepared a gift for her, but I don't have much money, so I plan to embroider a handkerchief for her."

    Lu Xia smiled, "Don't worry, no matter what you give, you, sister Chen Xue, will like it."

    … ...

    After Shen Qingqing left, Lu Xia was still thinking about it. She thought that Chen Xue really had a relationship with a soldier. It was the first time she didn't marry a soldier, but this time she found a soldier.

    I just hope she's doing well this time.

    What's more, if you lose your horse, you know it's not a blessing. Judging from Zhou Laier's current life, it is almost worse than that of an educated youth, but I don't know if she has any regrets.

    ...

    Lu Xia prepared a pair of pillow covers for Chen Xue. She prepared them before she went to the countryside. At that time, she didn't know what would be useful after she went to the countryside. She just changed a lot of tickets and bought a lot of them. She didn't use them herself. , now it's just right to give it away.

    Chen Xue was a little surprised after receiving her gift. She never expected that Lu Xia, who had never had a deep relationship with her, would give her such an expensive gift.

    Because her natal family is far away and the dowry is not much, adding this pillow cover can also make her dowry look better, so she gritted her teeth and didn't say no. She just planned in her heart that she must bring her some return gifts when she came back next time.

    Because Chen Xue married the village next door, Lu Xia didn't go to the wedding after giving the gift.

    And her things were also taken away as a dowry when she got married, and she went to join the army the next day after the wedding.

    Since then, the educated youth point has married another female educated youth.

    After Chen Xue left, Lu Xia recalled the Cheng Yujiao whom she accidentally met when she went to deliver gifts that day, and was surprised to find that she had changed so much.

    I remember that when she first went to the countryside, she looked like a rich lady, and she wore the best clothes.

    Unexpectedly, during this meeting, she found that she was much haggard, and her white and tender skin seemed to have been covered with a layer of dust, and she looked no different from other people.

    I don't know what happened to her, but I always feel like I lost even that lofty spirit.

    But anyway, it has nothing to do with her.