Chapter 51 - 60

ꨄChapter 51

    In the morning when they went to work, the sun was still out, and there was still dew on the ground, and it was mixed with the soil from weeding. After a while, Cheng Yujiao's little white shoes turned into little black shoes.

    She frowned tightly in disgust, but after a while, even the white shirt was not spared.

    I was tired from working, and with clean clothes, I suddenly became like this.

    Cheng Yujiao felt that she couldn't take it anymore, so she left the field without asking for leave.

    At first, everyone thought she was just going to the bathroom, or wanted to take a rest for a while, but she just walked away all morning and didn't come back.

    The team leader in charge of their group had a very bad face.

    When I got off work, I called Lu Xia and the others directly, "Talk to the new educated youth, if you continue to do this in the future, you will have no work points. I have never seen such an unorganized and undisciplined person!" After finishing speaking, ignore

    them went straight away.

    The people implicated glanced at each other, and then all looked at Gu Xiangnan.

    Gu Xiangnan's face was also very bad, but he still helped to explain, "She probably couldn't bear it because she just went to the countryside, maybe she was tired."

    But his words were quickly slapped in the face.

    Because when they went back, the tired person in his mouth was sitting leisurely in the yard, humming a song so pleasant.

    The clothes on his body were changed to the beautiful... Bragi from before.

    In contrast, the few of them who are more disheartened are people from two worlds.

    Seeing this, Gu Xiangnan turned dark and asked her, "Where did you go this morning? Why didn't you go to work without asking for leave?"

    Cheng Yujiao didn't seem to realize the seriousness of the matter, she smiled and said coquettishly: " My clothes are dirty, and my body is so sticky that I can't stand it. This job is really not done by humans. Anyway, I am not short of this work, and I don't want to work in the future." After saying this, even Lu Xia and the

    others They all showed unbelievably hot eyes.

    What kind of thinking is this? Why come to the countryside if you don’t want to work? Are you traveling?

    Gu Xiangnan was no longer a black face, but on the verge of getting angry,

    "Why do you come to the countryside if you don't want to work? You are an educated youth! The educated youth who go to the countryside is to contribute to the farmers, not for you to enjoy the blessings!

    If you don't want to go to work, go back as soon as possible! Don't disturb everyone here."

    Cheng Yujiao also saw that Gu Xiangnan was really angry at the moment, and quickly apologized, "Okay, Brother Xiangnan, I know I was wrong, but I am really sorry for those jobs. I can’t do it, and it’s not that I don’t want to do it on purpose!”

    Gu Xiangnan took a deep breath, suppressed his emotions, and continued to reason with her,

    “There are a lot of jobs in the countryside. There are other things besides this, and there are also easy ones. If you do it If we can’t do this, we can go mowing pigweed with Comrade Su Man, which is easier, but we can’t do nothing at all.