Chapter 601 - 610

ꨄChapter 601 New Employee Joins

    The two sighed for a while, and then heard Master Zhong say: "After hearing that the company is going to buy machines recently, the employees in the factory are a little worried. They are afraid that they will be fired if they are not used in the future." Lu Xia laughed and said:

    " Then you can tell them to rest assured that although the company has machines, the scale of the factory will increase in the future, and there will be many people in need, so they will not be dismissed." "Really, that's great!" Master Zhong was

    very

    happy In the past, because she wanted to control the quality of cosmetics, she had to personally inspect each batch of products, so she often came here. She is familiar with most of the people in the factory, and they all work very hard. reluctant.

    At this time, Ye Lin was puzzled when she heard this: "With the machine, will the factory still need so many people?" "

    Of course!"

    Lu Xia explained to her: "The machine can only be used for the production of cosmetics. , Subsequent bottling, transportation, all need people.

    And this machine also needs people to watch, and there are many things. When we expand in the future, we will need more people!" "That's right. That's

    right, According to what you said, I have to increase the order in advance at the porcelain factory we are cooperating with, otherwise it may be too late, but I don’t know if it will be cheaper if there are too many orders.” “Sure, our packaging bottles are all ordered in one factory at present

    , And it's a big order, they definitely don't want to lose it, and they have to be reminded to be more careful, and don't make the brand logo on the bottle crooked!" "Don't worry,

    I will check it carefully."

    ...

    Because of the company's development Too soon, another recruitment was carried out recently, and this time a personnel specialist was finally recruited. Even the factory recruited a person who had worked as a factory director in a state-owned factory to be the factory director.

    This man was Zeng Jun, who used to be the second in command of the state-owned factory, that is, the deputy director of the factory. Later, he was pushed out, framed, and then dismissed.

    After hearing about his experience, Lu Xia observed him carefully, and found that although he came from a state-owned factory, he did not have the superior feeling of other state-owned factories. Instead, he was very humble and upright. I heard that he was once a As a veteran, Lu Xia felt more at ease with him.

    So I was admitted directly, and was responsible for managing the cosmetics factory.

    In fact, when the company had more and more stocks, she asked her uncle to help her find a few veterans as security guards to take care of the warehouse.

    All of these people have suffered serious injuries, resulting in disabilities, but not affecting their lives.

    Perhaps seeing this, Zeng Jun had a good impression of the company and worked hard, and the factory was no longer as chaotic as before under his management, so Lu Xia finally felt relieved.

    And since Liu Song became the business manager, there was no one to do the work of the manager assistant, so now Ye Lin started to work on her own again. .

    Fortunately, another assistant was recruited later, this time it was a little girl, a junior college student.

    It stands to reason that junior college students are also rare nowadays, and the school will assign jobs after graduation, and they will not come to work in private companies like them.