Chapter 341 - 350

ꨄChapter 341 Ambiguous

    Afterwards, Lu Xia and Jiang Junmo went to the cafeteria to eat together. This was the first time they ate together at school after school started.

    However, after the meal, the two of them did not go back to the dormitory to rest as before, but found a quiet place to sit down and chat for a while.

    "Is it because of that boy?" Jiang Junmo asked.

    Lu Xia glanced at him upon hearing this, and was relieved to find that he was not angry.

    He nodded and said: "Well, although he didn't mention it, he seemed to have that meaning, so I hurriedly dismissed it in advance." Hearing

    what she said, Jiang Junmo laughed. Although he was not very happy in his heart, but seeing Lu Xia It's nice to be so frank.

    I couldn't hold back and hugged her sideways, but because I was at school, I quickly let go.

    But she still held her hand quietly and sighed: "What should I do? Our classmate Lu is so popular, I'm under a lot of pressure!"

    Lu Xia laughed "puchi" when she heard the words, and gave him an angry look, "If there is I have the pressure, right? You should be more popular than me because of your looks, right? I haven’t asked you yet? Say, have any female classmates taken a fancy to you after school starts?" "Eh..." She suddenly

    asked This, Jiang Junmo touched his nose with a guilty conscience.

    This is a fixed action of his guilty conscience, Lu Xia has known it for a long time, and immediately pulled his face, "Why, really?" "

    No!" Jiang Junmo quickly denied, "It was indeed there when I first started school. Take out the photos of you and Kangkang several times a day after class, and as time goes by, everyone will know that I am married, and then there will be no more."

    Lu Xia felt relieved and expressed satisfaction with his approach.

    "Yes, continue later, remember not to look at other girls too much!" "

    Okay, okay." Jiang Junmo liked her domineering attitude, "I got it! You are the same!" "

    What do I do? " ?" Lu Xia frowned.

    Jiang Junmo hurriedly said: "No, I mean that I will come to pick you up a few more times in the future, so that people who don't have long eyes will bother you."

    Lu Xia nodded, "You can have this, but you can't delay it. You study."

    "Understood!"

    In fact, Jun Jiang is overthinking, everyone pays more attention to the relationship between men and women these days, Lu Xia is beautiful and good at English, how could she not be interesting to her.

    But she didn't hide her marriage. After all, she didn't live in the school, so she knew that after she got married, the male students in the class didn't think much of her.

    There are very few people like Li Hua. Lu Xia doesn't know if he knows about her marriage. After all, she also mentioned to him before that she doesn't live in school.

    Anyway, after this time, he probably won't come to her again.

    But what Lu Xia didn't expect was that not only Li Hua stopped looking for her, but since Jiang Junmo came to pick her up a few times, other boys who were originally interested in her have lost their minds.

    After all, Jiang Junmo looks too good, the two are handsome and beautiful, and they are very affectionate at first glance, which makes others only envious.