Chapter 651 - 660

ꨄChapter 651 Welcome

    After a week, when the weekend is off again.

    Lu Xia and Jiang Junmo went shopping to buy seasonal clothes, and saw the newly opened counter in the department store, and Charlene cosmetics had already started selling.

    It may be that the promotional effect of the previous advertisement is still there.

    This time, the cosmetics counter was just put out, and before they started to promote, someone came over and asked, is it the Charlene in the advertisement?

    As soon as the salesperson here nodded, those customers surrounded him curiously.

    The price of their cosmetics is the same as in beauty salons.

    Much more expensive than other cosmetics.

    But their packaging was specially designed by Lu Xia, and it looks very tall at first glance.

    So even though it is expensive, many people come to join in the fun.

    And the counter here also provides experience services, you can try the effect on the spot, and buy it after you feel it is easy to use.

    Some people feel the difference as soon as they try it.

    Everyone knows that you get what you pay for.

    There is one that is not bad for money, and I bought it immediately after trying it.

    Those who didn’t have enough money to buy a whole set also bought one.

    In short, when Lu Xia came, he found that the business was very good, which was much different from the people at the other cosmetics counters next to him.

    Seeing this, she was relieved, and instead of joining in the fun, she went upstairs with Jiang Junmo.

    Kangkang has grown very fast this year, and he can't wear last year's clothes this year. Lu Xia and the two mainly bought him summer clothes this time.

    After shopping around, the two of them bought a lot of big and small bags, not only Kangkang's, but also the other three. Otherwise, the younger ones would be disappointed when they saw that they only bought for my brother.

    After buying clothes and coming out of the department store, Lu Xia planned to go to the electrical appliance store. She wanted to see if there was an oven, and wanted to buy one to take home.

    Recently, she was thinking about learning to make cakes.

    The children in the family love to eat cakes very much, Lu Xia thinks they should have followed Jiang Junmo.

    Although Jiang Junmo is usually very casual about what he eats, she can still tell that he likes to eat cakes.

    Lu Xia thought their cakes were good in the coffee shop before, and went there with Jiang Junmo a few times, and he fell in love with that cake after that, so Lu Xia would occasionally buy some for him to take home.

    But I always feel that it is troublesome, it is better to learn by myself.

    As a result, when I went to the electrical appliance store, I found that there was no oven. After asking, I realized that few people bought this thing, so they didn't buy it at all.

    However, the store manager here knew that Lu Xia knew their boss, so he said that he would mention it to the boss later, and that he would drop in one next time he bought the goods, and send it to her at that time.