Chapter 141 - 150

ꨄChapter 141 Su Man's Plan

    After Sun Shengnan agreed, he was very happy. He obviously got her thoughts from Lu Xia, and the smile on his face increased.

    After chatting for a while, I couldn't stay any longer, and I planned to go back quickly to prepare, and took time to go to the county to buy tickets.

    But before she left, she told Lu Xia the reason why Su Man did what she did before.

    It turned out that after Su Man gave those wild boars to the village, she made a request, that is, she also wanted to build a house by herself.

    The village chief and the others agreed after thinking about it.

    In fact, I didn't agree with it before, and I couldn't get used to the fact that the educated youth lived so comfortably. Now that there are benefits, let them build it. Anyway, he and the others pay for it themselves, and leave it to the village after leaving.

    Others in the educated youth spot were very envious when they heard that she was going to build a house by herself.

    I also heard that if other people want to build it in the future, it is fine.

    At that moment, Gu Xiangnan asked specific matters, and it seemed that he wanted to cover them.

    Others were also a little moved, but because they had no money, they just thought about it.

    After hearing this, Lu Xia understood, so she just said, the heroine can't do useless work.

    The wild boars on the mountain belonged to the public. Now that Su Man bought these wild boars, she can build a house by herself. She can live by herself in the future, and she doesn't have to face Cheng Yujiao anymore. It's really good for her.

    But these have nothing to do with her.

    On the day when the educated youth who planned to go back to his hometown went to the county to buy tickets, Lu Xia hesitated whether to go too.

    Although the family is not short of anything now, she still wants to go to the black market. She thinks that the Chinese New Year will not be too strict, and then see if she can sell some of the food in the space.

    However, in the end, this idea was dismissed by her.

    Because she just had this idea, Jiang Junmo was going to go with him, it was useless for her to refuse several times, so in the end she just didn't go, otherwise she couldn't do anything with him by her side.

    A few days later, the two went to the town for a day.

    The Chinese New Year is only a few days away, and the educated youth who want to go back to their hometown have already left, but they didn't expect the Jiang family to send something over again at this time!

    They went to pick up the package this time, but to their surprise, when they picked up the package, they found a letter addressed to Lu Xia.

    After Lu Xia took it, she saw that the words on the envelope were written by Lu Qiu. She was a little surprised, and didn't know what she meant by writing to her.

    But I didn't watch it right away.

    Instead, go home with Jiang Junmo first.

    But when I left the town and saw the grove, I saw a lot of footprints unexpectedly.

    Lu Xia was a little moved and wanted to go over to see if he could buy some more meat.

    But now the way they push their bikes and carry packages is too much of a goal.