Chapter 191 - 200

ꨄChapter 191 Write a Letter to Home

    When he arrived at the gathering place for work, Jiang Junmo first went to the village chief to ask for leave for Lu Xia.

    After knowing that Lu Xia asked for leave because of her pregnancy, the village chief frowned, but he still gave it.

    But in my heart, I dislike the squeamishness of these educated youths. The women in their village are about to give birth and have to work. She asked for leave as soon as she was pregnant.

    But anyway, he has a family to help, and he can't die of hunger, so he doesn't bother to care about it.

    The people in the village didn't say anything after hearing about it, but the educated youths were very happy when they found out, especially the female educated youths, who even congratulated the special Jiangjun Mo.

    Jiang Junmo also showed a rare smile.

    ...

    Here, Lu Xia was a little bored after Jiang Junmo left, so she opened her high school textbook and read it again, but she felt a little sleepy after reading it for a while, so she lay down again and quickly fell asleep.

    After waking up again, it was almost time to get off work.

    She just woke up when she saw Jiang Junmo came back.

    After he came back, he went into the room to look at her, and he was relieved when he found that she was fine.

    "You lie down first, I'll go cook."

    "...Do you want me to help?"

    "No!"

    After lunch, Jiang Junmo was concerned about what she had done in the morning, and then sat on the desk and began to write letter.

    "Are you going to tell your family about your pregnancy?"

    "Yes." Jiang Junmo nodded, "My cousins ​​are neither married nor have children. Although grandpa is anxious, they are all soldiers, defending their families and defending the country. It's inevitable, now that my wife is pregnant, he must be happy."

    Seeing his proud look, Lu Xia couldn't help laughing.

    "Understood, you can just say that I am fine, so that they can rest assured."

    "Okay."

    Jiang Junmo wrote several letters in a row, but Lu Xia didn't think too much about it, thinking he wrote to his sister too.

    After writing the letter, Jiang Junmo planned to use the noon break to go to the post office in the town to post it, but before leaving, he hesitated, "Do you think we should go to the hospital?" "Why go to the hospital?

    "

    " Go to the hospital and have a good checkup to see if you are pregnant!"

    Hearing what he said, Lu Xia also thought about it, there should be no B-ultrasound in the small county at this time, right? Even if I went to the hospital, it was easy to see that I was pregnant.

    "Let's wait, wait a few months before going."

    Jiang Junmo nodded obediently, "Okay, I'll listen to you."

    After speaking, he pushed his bicycle and hurried away.

    Seeing him like this, Lu Xia laughed again. How did she feel that after knowing she was pregnant, Jiang Junmo seemed to be a lot more irritable, and finally looked like a kid, which is also in line with his age.