Chapter 541 - 550

ꨄChapter 541 The second brother-in-law's phone call

    On this day, Lu Xia was writing a farewell message to her classmates in class.

    This was first created by Lu Xia. She thought that everyone would go back to their hometown to work after graduation in this era, and it may not be certain whether they will see each other again, so she made a classmate record similar to modern ones for students to write gifts. Souvenir.

    As a result, other students followed suit when they saw it. Gradually, this thing spread among the senior graduating class, even Jiang Junmo and his class knew about it.

    Therefore, at present, it is popular for the entire senior graduating class to start writing graduation books.

    And that day when Lu Xia was leaving a message for her classmates, the counselor came over and asked her to go to the office to answer the phone.

    Lu Xia found it strange when she found out, who would call the school to find her?

    As a result, when I got to the office and answered the phone, I found out that it was the second brother-in-law.

    "Second brother-in-law, are you looking for me?"

    "Yes, brother and sister, do you have time to come over? I have a case here that involves you, and I need you to come over to find out the situation!" Lu Xia was puzzled after hearing this, "What case? What

    ? It has something to do with me?"

    "It's inconvenient to say it on the phone, come over as soon as possible."

    After hearing this, Lu Xia remembered that she was still in school and there were people around her, so it was really inconvenient to say it, so she said directly : "Okay, then I'll go there right away."

    After hanging up the phone, thanking the counselor, Lu Xia went downstairs, planning to go outside the school.

    But not far away, it suddenly occurred to her that she hadn't spoken to Jiang Junmo, so she turned to look for him first.

    When he arrived in the classroom of the Department of Architecture, Jiang Junmo was also bowing his head to write his classmates.

    Before Lu Xia could call her, Zhou Yan saw it and told Jiang Junmo directly.

    Jiang Junmo raised his eyebrows when he saw her coming, put down his pen, and walked out of the classroom.

    "Why are you here? What do you need from me?"

    Lu Xia shook her head, "It's nothing, just to tell you, the second brother-in-law called me just now, saying that there is a case related to me, let me go and find out the situation." "What? What case? How is it related to you

    ? "..

    Lu Xia shook his head, "I don't know either, he didn't say anything, he just said it later."

    Jiang Junmo nodded after listening. "That's fine, I'll go back and clean up to accompany you."

    Lu Xia wanted to refuse, but Jiang Junmo had already gone back.

    She didn't insist, forget it, maybe he would be worried if he wasn't allowed to go.

    So Lu Xia waited for him to pack up, and the two left the school together, and took a car to the urban public security bureau.

    When I arrived, my second brother-in-law was already waiting at the door.

    The expression is very serious.